C.0.55 of an Acre commercial yard with previous planning for 5 residential houses:
Seldom does such an opportunity arise, located a short drive from Mitchelstown & the M8 motorway, within walking distance of Ballindangan national school and designated under 10.2.3 of the 2015 local area plan, this property is ideally suited to a small scale residential development.
Located a stones throw from Mitchelstown & its wealth of amenities, minutes from N73, R517 & M8 this property is ideally located at a mid-point for commuters to Cork, Limerick & Tipperary.
- C.0.55 of an acre of land with development potential.
- Previous planning permission (expired) granted for construction of 5 detached houses, reg no: 05/4216.
- Mentioned on 2015 local area plan 10.2.3 .
- 45minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- 10minutes from junction 13 of the M8 Motorway.
- Walking distance of National school.
Documents & Directions:
Please see brochure, which is only accessible on www.daft.ie in pdf format, tablets and mobile devices may not be able to access this content.
Building Energy Rating
Full BER Certs & Advisory reports available on request.
This property is being offered for Sale by private treaty. Terms are available and to be negotiated on application with sole agents:
Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers
Viewing: Strictly by Appointment only.
The above particulars are is ...
Baldwin Street, Mitchelstown, Co. Cork,
Tel: 025 85700