Description6 Bedroom Luxury House on 1 or 10 Acres
For Sale by Private Treaty
Located along quiet Rural laneway on a 1 acre site of landscaped gardens, this luxury family home is within 1km of Banada Bridge and Peace Gardens over the River Moy. Built in 2009, the owners are downsizing, and house sale can be completed quickly.
An option of approx. 9 acres adjoining farmland located at rear and sides of house site is also available for those that would wish to do a bit of hobby farming. (land quaility reasonable @ €5K/acre.
Oil central heating & option for solid fuel burner
Hallway: 10.5m x 2.4m width with cutstring ornate stairs.
Sitting Room: 4.9m x 4.9m with Solid fuel Stove & timber floors with ornate fireplace
W.C. off Hall: 1.25m x 2.55m
Bedroom 1: 3.6m x 3.2m
Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.7m
Living Room off Kitchen: 4.8m x 4.8m
Dining Room off Kitchen: 3.1m x 5m
Kitchen: 4.5m x 4.9m with fully fitted units & Leisure electric Range Cooker
Utility Room: 5m x 3.3m
Landing: 4.7m x 5m
Bathroom: 3.6m x 3.8m with Jacuzzi Bath & Shower
Primary Bedroom: 4.3m x 4m & large Ensuite and walk in wardrobe
Bedroom: 4.8m x 4m & large ensuite and walk in wardrobe
Bedroom: 3.6m x 3.8m & large ensuite and walk in wardrobe
Bedroom: 2.7m x 4.5m
Divided into 2 units which could be further converted to Office/Bedroom Space 4.9m x 5.5m and 5.6m x 5.5m.
7.5m x 5.4m with roller & side door.
FeaturesThe house has so many features, it is hard to identify all but some include:
- Double glazed UPVC Windows & Doors
- Water Source from private well on site
- Beautiful quiet walks at doorstep
- Option to convert/incorporate part into Granny Flat/Office Suite
- Attic space with stairs access
- Jacuzzi Bath in family bathroom
- Spacious hall with classy ornate cut string staircase
- River Moy and Health Centre 1km, Primary School 3km, Tubbercurry town and Secondary School 7km, Knock Airport 12km,
- Detached Garage C.40m2.