Description- For Sale by Online Auction on 17th June 2020 at 12pm
- Excellent opportunity to extend and refurbish existing cottage in lots extending to approx. 10.6 acres
- Lot 1 - residential refurbishment opportunity on approx. 4.82 acres (1.95 ha)
- Lot 2 - approx. 5.79 acres (2.35 ha)
- Rare opportunity in this highly sought after location just 2km from Celbridge Main Street and all local amenities
- Extensive road frontage
- Opportunity for further development subject to necessary planning permission
Lot 1 - 450,000
Lot 2 - 200,000
Lot 1 comprises of a cottage on approx. 4.82 acres (1.95 ha), offering an excellent opportunity to extend and refurbish. The house is set back approx. 25 metres from the roadside.
Lot 2 comprises of approx. 5.79 acres (2.35 ha) with good road frontage and presently in tillage.
Celbridge is a popular town located just 23 km from Dublin City Centre. This thriving Kildare town boasts every possible amenity including numerous sports clubs ( GAA, Soccer and Rugby), shops (Tesco, Supervalu, Aldi and Lidl), pubs, restaurants and a number of primary and secondary schools. Public transport links to Dublin include the frequent 67 Dublin Bus, Bus Eireann and Arrow train service which now stops at Connolly Station and Grand Canal Dock. The M4 motorway is close by and the M50 is just 9km away. Castletown House Demesne offers a number of picturesque walks and trails along the banks of the River Liffey and the Grand Canal is also close by.
The subject property has the benefit of access to mains water, electricity supply and septic tank.
- To bid on this property please register at coonanlive.com and read the Terms and Conditions.
- The online auction for lot 1 will run from 12pm - 1pm
- The online auction for lot 2 will run from 1pm - 2pm
- Any bid placed within the final 2 minutes will add an additional 2 minutes.
Sandra McAleer Solicitor, 34 Usher's Quay, Dublin 8.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01 636 9096
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER DetailsBER: G