Sherry FitzGerald Davitt and Davitt are currently offering excellent value in New Homes in Ardmore Hills.
Mullingar is an attractive option for those who are priced out of the Dublin market as it enjoys regular bus and train services into Connolly station, while the M4 will get you to the M50 in under an hour.
There are a variety of house types on offer including three bed semi from €257,000 (118.2 square metres), four bed Semi From €310,000 (134 - 153 square metres) and four Bed Detached from €344,000 (137 square metres). Situated on the Dublin side of Mullingar, within easy access of the N4 and in walking distance from the town centre the location is superb. Offering buyers an attractive turn key package, these A rated homes will appeal to first time buyers and those seeking to trade up. The development is close to a variety of sport and leisure facilities including a newly built school.
Buyers will struggle to find a comparable 3 bed semi for less than €300k in the greater Dublin area, with 4 bed semis, starting closer to the €400k mark, there is every reason to broaden your search criteria and take a trip to Mullingar
The builder can finish the house interior to a wide range of options, leaving you ready to move straight in.
- Coloured render maintenance free finish
- 100mm deep concrete window sills
- Black fascia, soffit and downpipes
- Passive uPvc triple glazed glazing units
- Composite front door with frosted glazed sidelights
- Cobble driveway and paved patio with seeded lawn
- Concrete boundary walls
- Painted one colour throughout
- Engineered doors with moulded skirting and architrave
- Hardwood timber stairs
- Modern electrical switches and sockets
- High quality sanitary ware
- Nolan Kitchens as standard with high quality kitchen units
- Alu-clad windows and bi-folding doors
- Upgrades to Nolan kitchens
- Turn Key Package
Special Features & Services
- Concrete built
- Full fill cavity insulation
- Fully plaste ...