DescriptionLeinster Property present this spacious 3 bed top floor penthouse apartment in Millbank Square.
Apartment 49 offers an extremely spacious 3 bed family size apartment with marvellous views of Grand Canal and surrounding grounds. The property has a nice southerly aspect and is not overlooked. The apartment has been re-painted throughout and is now presented in turn-key condition.
Millbank Square offers ideal opportunity in prime location surrounded by wonderful amenities, including the Grand Canal. Local shopping, schools and public transport including train station are all close by.
The property comes with plenty of parking and is situated in a quiet residential development and only 2 minutes' walk from Sallins with train station also nearby. The M7 motorway and new interchange adjacent offers ease of access to Dublin and surrounding counties and Dublin airport via M50 is circa 20 minutes' drive away.
AccommodationAccommodation in brief:
Entrance hall comes with carpet floor, storage
Living room - large bright living room with open plan layout, connecting to kitchen / dining.
Features include ornate wood mantle with electric fire inset, balcony off living room with south facing aspect, offers views of communal gardens and Grand Canal opposite, solid wood floors throughout.
Kitchen/Dining off living area 2.7m x 4.0m features modern shaker units, tiled splashback, tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine, electric hob and oven
Bedroom 1 – Master Bedroom - Built in wardrobe, vanity unit, carpet floor
Ensuite Bathroom – Comes complete with a full white suite, tiled floor and splashback, and electric instant shower
Bedroom 2 – Built-in wardrobes and carpet floor
Bedroom 3 - Currently in use as home office/playroom, comes with fitted carpet
Main bathroom/Shower room - Comes with corner shower, fully tiled splashback and tiled floor, whb and wc
FeaturesFeatures and additional details:
– Top Floor/Penthouse Apartment not overlooked
– Situated on second floor of this well-maintained development
– Adjacent to Grand Canal and short stroll from Sallins main street and train station
– Double glazed windows
– Lidl adjacent for convenience shopping needs & Tesco in nearby Monread shopping centre
– Resident children's playground within the development
– Wood floors in the living area
– Plenty of resident and visitor parking spaces throughout the development
– Communal gardens and green spaces with direct access to Grand Canal
– Adjacent to upgrade M7 motorway with network access / relief road now open
– Spacious property with accommodation extending to circa 103 sq.m (1108 sq.ft)
– Gas fired central heating
– South Facing with balcony off living area
– Turnkey condition
– Wonderful selection of schools, shopping, public transport, and amenities nearby
– Block Mgmt Fee circa €1318 per annum.
"Included in sale, blinds, carpets, most light fittings and integrated kitchen appliances".
Please contact our Sales Department today to register your interest on 01 6284261.
Viewing DetailsPlease contact our Sales Department today to register your interest on 01 6284261.