DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are proud to bring this recently upgraded & stunning two bedroom apartment with B2 BER rating to the market in popular Brennanstown Square, Cabinteely.
No 4 Carleton House over the recent years has been transformed into a complete show apartment with fitted kitchen units from floor to ceiling with built in high end AEG cooking appliances, fitted alcove units in the living room & fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom. Solid oak flooring seamlessly runs through this luxury home. Manicured grounds surround this beautiful property in the private & well regarded development of Brennanstown Square.
Choice of lift or stairs brings you down to the carpeted communal hallway & the entrance door to this tastefully ground floor apartment that is oozing style & opulence throughout. Continuous solid oak flooring leads from hallway with two storage cupboards to living space. Here the property excels with recently fitted painted Shaker style units from floor to ceiling that provide ample extra storage space. Tiled floor in the kitchen area creates a natural divide between this & the living area where you are treated to fitted shelving in both alcoves.
Off hallway there are two bedrooms; first is a double master bedroom with fitted wall to wall fitted wardrobes & it has access to garden terrace. Beneficial to this bedroom is large en suite with 3x piece suite of which one is a bath. Double vanity mirror over sink & painted towel radiator rails add to the elegance. Second double bedroom with solid oak flooring, built in wardrobes & over looks garden terrace. Main bathroom with 2x piece suite & walk in shower cubicle is tastefully styled & finished the same as master bedroom ensuite. To bring this elegant home to an end you have access to garden terrace with paving stone & high hedging, this outdoor area can be accessed from living room & master bedroom.
Brennanstown Square was constructed by Tudor homes & located just of N11 with QBC. Nearby & a brisk stroll away is the Cherrywood Development & LUAS. In the opposite direction you have Cornelscourt Shopping Centre, Cabinteely Park & the Village of Foxrock.
Viewing is highly recommended.
AccommodationHall: c.3.49 x 2.99m ‘T’ shaped hallway
- Solid Oak wood flooring, 2 x separate storage cupboards off hallway
Living Room: c. 5.67 x 3.70m
- Large living space, solid oak wood flooring, fitted alcove storage & display units, centre feature electric fire insert, Access to garden terrace
Kitchen: c. 2.29 x 5.07m
- Stunning & recently fitted kitchen, shaker style painted units, large pantry, granite counter worktops, built in AEG induction hob & double oven, tiled flooring in kitchen space
Garden Terrace: c. 1.74 x 9.91m
- Paved, very private & secluded area, access from living room & master bedroom, hedge planting for privacy
Bedroom 1: c. 5.61 x 3.19m (to rear)
- Beautiful & restful master double bedroom, wall to wall fitted wardrobes, solid oak wood flooring, access to garden terrace
En Suite: c. 2.28 x 1.68m
- Tiled floor, 3 x piece suite that includes bath, pumped shower over bath, double vanity mirrors over sink, feature towel radiator rail
Bedroom 2: c. 4.50 x 2.73m (to rear)
- Spacious double bedroom, solid oak flooring, built in wardrobes, overlooking garden terrace
Bathroom: c. 2.28 x 1.72m
- Off entrance hallway, 2 x piece suite, walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor, double vanity mirror over sink
FeaturesStunning condition throughout
Gas heating (boiler c. 3 years old)
Parking provide under ground
Well maintained grounds