DescriptionHighfield Court is a highly sought after and mature residential development ideally located off Highfield Road in the heart of Rathgar Village. Offering secure parking with access to manicured wrap around communal gardens. Apartment 34 is a one apartment on the first floor in a block located to the rear of the development.
The light filled apartment extends to approximately 50sqm, benefitting from a south facing aspect with wonderful views out to the communal gardens. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises welcoming entrance hall with door to hot press and cloakroom. The spacious double bedroom features floor to ceiling built in wardrobe and large picture window. The generous sitting room benefits from an open fireplace, views of the gardens and door into a separate fully fitted kitchen complete with hob, extractor, oven, dishwasher and sink unit. This lovely apartment is bound to appeal to a wide variety of buyers looking to secure a property in this highly regarded neighbourhood.
Rathgar is a largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyer, located approximately 3.5km from Dublin City Centre, serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include a superb offering of delis to include Bijou and boutique eateries. Local parks nearby include the wonderful Herzog Park in Rathgar Village or nearby Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park are all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available in Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey at both Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady?s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St Mary?s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 65, 65B and 140. Two local Luas stops at Milltown and Beechwood service the area and are approximately 10 mins walk from the village.
- Entrance Hall: with shelved hot press and cloak cupboard.3.00m x 2.60m
- Bedroom: with built in wardrobes, double glazed picture window overlooking the rear garden.4.40m x 2.50m
- Sitting/Dining Room: with glass door panel, marble open fireplace with marble hearth and surround wood mantel, large picture window overlooking the manicured gardens, flooded with natural light and benefiting from south facing aspect.4.80m x 3.60m
- Kitchen: with excellent range of units, tiled floor part tiled walls, extractor fan, ceramic hob, single oven, dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and spotlights.2.80m x 1.80m
- Bathroom: with tiled floor part tiled walls, W.C. wash hand basin with mirror unit above, bath with a pumped shower.2.00m x 2.00m
FeaturesFirst floor apartment with accommodation extending to approximately 50sq m
South facing aspect to the rear flooding the apartment with natural light and views over the communal gardens
Wonderful convenient location within the heart of Rathgar Village
Within walking distance of local bus routes and LUAS stop at Milltown
Fitted Roman blinds and integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale
Residence access to mature and well-maintained planted gardens
Electric central heating
Double glazed windows.
Service Charge of approximately �?�1,290 per annum