DescriptionSet at the heart of the 110 acre Mount Oval Village at Rochestown overlooking Douglas and close to the city centre sits 41 Granary Hall. Located within the centre of the village and surrounded by a wide range of services and facilities this home offers a convenience like no other.
The property is located in a well managed and maintained scheme and No 41 occupies a top floor position boasting lovely views and fabulous light . This two bedroom apartment is presented in turnkey condition and offers an opportunity to a home owner or investor to acquire a superbly located property. The accommodation in brief includes entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room, galley kitchen, two bedrooms with master bedroom en-suite and family bathroom. The property comes with one dedicated parking space.
Built in 2002 the accommodation is spread over one level and extends to 595 sq. ft. It enjoys lift access and has a C2 energy rating. Heating is by means of electric storage heaters many of which have been upgraded and replaced in recent years.
The location is well established with a host of primary and second level schools some within walking distance while others are just a bus ride away. The 216 bus route connects with the city centre and the service gives a regular route and there is easy access to the South Link Road in an east or west direction minutes from this home.
Viewing is highly recommended
- Entrance Hall ( ) Finished with carpet flooring with hot press off doubling as extra storage press
- Kitchen (2.80m x 2.10m 9.19ft x 6.89ft) Arrange in an �L� shape through an arch from the open plan lounge/dining room this kitchen boasts a wide selection of floor and eye level units hosted around extensive counter top space. Fully tiled floor and tiled between units. Appliances include integrated fridge, cooker, hob and extractor, and washer/dryer. Single drainer sink unit.
- Living/Dining Area (6.30m x 3.50m 20.67ft x 11.48ft) Accessed from the entrance hall this is a beautifully bright open plan space finished with carpet floor and arched through to the kitchen area. This room has a wall of glazing to include double doors out onto the south facing balcony.
- Master Bedroom (3.90m x 2.90m 12.80ft x 9.51ft) A fine double bedroom finished with carpet. Extensive fitted robe with matching vanity and drawer units which can double up easily as a home working space.
- En-suite ( ) Fitted with three piece shower suite with fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.30m 10.50ft x 7.55ft) Finished with carpet this room come complete with double robe fitted
- Bathroom (2.50m x 2.00m 8.20ft x 6.56ft) Fitted with three piece white bathroom suite to include bath, wc and wash hand basin. Fully tiled tiled over bath with shower attachment fitted
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No. 114492242 Energy Performance Indicator: 189.42 kWh/m2/yr kWh/m²/yr