- Ground floor two bedroom apartment.
- Comprised within a building arranged over ground and two upper floors.
- We have been informed the property extends to approximately 70 sq. m (753 sq. ft).
We are informed the property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €18,360 per annum.
- Sandyford is a south-easterm suburb of Dublin situated approximately 11km south of Dublin City Centre.
- The subject property is located in the Bracken Hill development just off the R113.
- Local amenities include Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dundrum Town Centre, Stackstown Golf Club, Marlay Park and a range of schools, shops and sports clubs.
- Transport links include Dublin Bus routes (44b, 114), Kilmacud Luas Stop 4.2 km and the M50.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Two bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: C1