Description96 Roebuck Castle is a superb four bedroom family home located in the ever-popular Roebuck Castle development, situated in the heart of Clonskeagh and close to Dublin City Centre. No. 96 has been stylishly refurbished and modernised to create bright and comfortable living accommodation with generous rooms and plenty of space. Flooded with natural light, 96 Roebuck Castle is a fabulous home that will appeal to those looking to trade up or trade down and be within easy access of all surrounding areas.
Internally, a welcoming entrance hall opens into a spacious living room with feature gas fire and bay window overlooking the front garden. Double doors lead into the kitchen/dining room with a range of cupboards and presses and double doors out to the rear garden. There is also an understairs guest w.c. at this level. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom, as well as en-suite off the master bedroom. To the front there is a mature garden with off street parking and bushes providing privacy, while to the rear the garden has been cleverly laid out with decking and planters to make the most of the afternoon and evening sun.
Roebuck Castle is located off Roebuck Road, minutes from UCD and with a wealth of amenities literally on the doorstep. A residential location second to none, the development is popular given its proximity to Mount Merrion, Ranelagh, Dundrum and the M50. The QBC and the LUAS make Dublin city centre an effortless commute. There are several popular schools within the area. Roebuck Castle itself enjoys plenty of open green areas as well as communal tennis courts and recreational activities in abundance.
- Hallway (5.35m x 1.75m )with wooden floors, wired for burglar alarm, under stair storage and door to the downstairs guest w.c.
- Guest W.C. With tiled floors, wash hand basin, w.c. and window to the side.
- Living Room (5.30m x 3.45m )with wooden floors, gas fire inset and bay window (measuring 1.5m x 0.75m). Double doors open up to the kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.35m x 3.58m )with continuation of the wooden flooring, door to the side passage, a range of wall, floor and full height kitchen units, wooden countertops, Neff five ring gas hob with Hoover overhead extractor, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated dishwasher, integrated Neff oven and microwave, integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Double doors open up from the dining room to the back garden.
- Landing (3.50m x 1.75m )with window overlooking the side and access to attic storage.
- Bedroom 1 (3.80m x 3.20m )with bay window and ensuite. Newly fitted built in slide wardrobes and window overlooking green area to the front.
- Ensuite Bathroom With tiled floors, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower with electric shower unit and Velux window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.65m )with window overlooking the rear and new built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 2.00m )Currently being used as a child's nursery. Window overlooking the front and built in storage.
- Bedroom 4 (2.60m x 2.40m )Currently being used as an office. Window overlooking the rear and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom Newly fitted bathroom with tiled floor, part tiled walls, wash hand basin with storage underneath, w.c. and bath with rain shower over as well as a heated towel rail and Velux window.
FeaturesCompletely refurbished and modernised family home
Ever-popular and much sought after family development
Large and bright open-plan living accommodation
Four generous bedrooms, one en-suite
Off street parking to the front
Private and well-maintained rear garden
New double glazed windows throughout
Gas fired central heating
Accommodation extending to approx. 106 sqm (1,141 sqft)