Open Viewing: Sat 21 Apr, 2:45pm - 3:15pm
- Open Viewing this Saturday, April 21st at 14:45PM - 15:15PM -
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce No. 93A Cappagh Avenue to the Dublin property market.
Very spacious 4 bedroom detached house, with a self contained block built unit at the back, in a convenient location would suit families and investors alike.
Property boasts many features, some of which include:
- Spacious kitchen / dining room with shaker style fitted kitchen units.
- Quality flooring throughout the property.
- Separate utility area.
- Guest WC downstairs.
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Master bedroom en-suite.
- Fully tiled main bathroom.
- Extra spacious room in the converted attic.
- Decked back garden.
- Block built self contained building at the back that can be used as an office, gym, workshop or even rented out.
- Large driveway to the front.
Location of the property is second to none, with numerous amenities close by:
- Just 3 min drive to Lidl and Aldi stores.
- 5 min to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- Selection of schools within 5 min drive.
- 5 min drive to Finglas Village with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 8 min to Cappagh Hospital.
- Bus route No. 40 offering frequent service to the City Centre.
- Just 5 min to M50 exit for a quick access to the rest of the City.
- 18 min to Dublin Airport.
- 20 min drive to City Centre.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate everything this property has to offer!
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677