Description92 Woodfield presents to the market a fine semi-detached family home, discreetly tucked away, within this deservedly popular enclave of houses. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of entrance hall with guest w.c., a spacious living room with feature fireplace and large window overlooking the front garden. Double doors lead you to the large dining room that opens out to the rear garden. The kitchen and breakfast area provides a spacious bright room with direct access out to the rear garden which floods the kitchen with natural light throughout the day. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a family bathroom. The attic has been converted and is accessed from the landing and features Velux windows throwing natural light throughout the space and offers ease of access to eaves storage. A particular feature of this fine house is the newly seeded lawned rear garden which has been well maintained by its current owners. A covered side access leads you to the area to the front. It has a spacious gravel area with raised flower beds and is bordered by a cobble lock driveway providing off street parking. Conveniently located only minutes from the M50, Woodfield is close to a host of amenities. The Knocklyon Shopping Centre locally offers all the conveniences of modern day living. There is a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate area, to include St. Colmcilles and Sancta Maria College. Leisure and spors facilities are in abundance, with St Enda?s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park all within easy reach. The area is very well serviced with local transport facilities providing easy access for commuters to Dublin City Centre, Dundrum LUAS station, UCD and also local access to the M50.
- Entrance Porch: with double doors.
- Entrance Hall: with solid wood flooring, dado rail, stairs leading to first floor, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, wired for alarm with alarm panel and under stairs storage.
- Guest WC: with tiled floor, WC and WHB.
- Living Room: (5.05m x 3.70m )with solid wood flooring, large picture window overlooking rear garden, wooden surround fireplace, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, TV point, Wifi point, phone point, double doors leading to
- Dining Room: (3.75m x 2.75m )with solid wood flooring and double doors leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (5.00m x 2.90m )with tiled floors, tiled splashback, kitchen floor and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for dishwasher, New world oven and grill with four ring gas hob and chimney style extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and ample storage space.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 3.05m )with solid wood flooring, large window overlooking rear garden, integrated wardrobes and en suite.
- En Suite: (2.40m x 0.90m )with solid wood flooring, shower, tiled splashback, WC, WHB, frosted window overlooking side.
- Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 2.80m )Large double bedroom to the front with solid wood flooring, integrated wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 2.50m )Single bedroom with solid wood flooring, window overlooking the front and integrated wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (3.05m x 2.15m )Single bedroom with large window overlooking rear garden and integrated wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 2.15m )with solid wood flooring, fully tiled walls, frosted window over side, integrated vanity mirror, WC, WHB and bath with shower over.
- Landing: with dado rail, solid wood flooring, shelved hot press and stairs leading to
- Attic: (5.80m x 3.55m )with laminate wood floor, under eaves storage, currently used as a living space, two velux windows and dado rail.
- Rear Garden: with patio to the rear, lawn area, side entrance that is covered with ample storage space and utility shed which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer.