DescriptionEnd-of -Terrace House for Sale
- Entrance Hallway: 4ft x 7ft(1.82m x 2.15m). Rad & timber floor.
- Sitting-room: 18ft x 13ft (5.58m x 3.98m). Timber floor, cast iron & mahogany fireplace and rad.
- Kitchen/Dining-room: 16ft x 11ft (4.98m x 3.47m). Fully fitted kitchen, patio doors to rear and rad.
- Utility: 6ft x 6ft (1.90m x 1.87m).
- W.C.: 2ft X 5ft(0.91M X 1.79M). W.C. & w.h.b.
- Bedroom 1: 13ft x 11ft (4 m x 3.53m). Built-in-wardrobes. Timber floor, en-suite shower, w.c., w.h.b and rad.
- Bedroom 2: 8ft x 11ft (2.63m x 3.48m). Built-in-wardrobes, timber floor and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 7ft x 11ft (2.24m x 3.43m). Timber floor & rad.
- Bathroom: 7ft x 5ft (2.27m x 1.72m). Bath, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Total internal area: 1135 sq. feet. (105.44 sq. meters).
- Others features include electric storage heating and private garden at rear. All mains services.
FeaturesNo. 90 is set in an enclosed courtyard in this exclusive and desirable location. This is a good sound house and is an ideal investment, as family house or for retirement, This property is close to Thurles Golf Club, town center and local amenities.