DescriptionAn outstanding dual aspect penthouse apartment (approx. 152 sq. m. / 1,642 sq. ft.) which has been completely remodelled and renovated, enjoying a peaceful open aspect, ideally located in a quietly exclusive and highly convenient, mature gated development off Anglesea Road.
Apartment 9 is an instantly appealing third floor, dual aspect apartment enjoying a uniquely attractive and peaceful outlook over the Merrion Cricket Club. The property has been renovated to exacting standards and provides bright, airy, tastefully presented accommodation extending to approximately 152 sq. m . / 1,642 sq. ft. which briefly comprises: open plan feature kitchen/dining room, study, impressive dual aspect living room opening to the south facing terrace, guest w.c., utility room, master en-suite with south facing balcony, two further bedrooms with a shared balcony overlooking the Merrion Cricket Club.
Hazeldene enjoys a location second to none, accessed off Anglesea Road in this most sought after and exclusive location adjacent to all the amenities that Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Sandymount Village have to offer which include an array of specialist shops, restaurants and pubs. The RDS is a stone?s throw from the apartment as is the Aviva Stadium. The delightful Herbert Park is also close at hand, there is ample public transport options including the DART and the QBC on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway.
- Reception Hall (7.55m x 1.65m )with semi solid timber floor, digital burglar alarm pad, video intercom and double doors to
- Kitchen / Dining Room (5.65m x 5.20m )very well fitted with an extensive range of white high gloss presses, cupboards, drawers and quartz worktop with a one bowl sink unit, Rangemaster oven, Neff extractor fan over, integrated appliances including Neff oven, fridge /freezer, dish washer, semi solid timber flooring, picture window with attractive views overlooking the Merrion Cricket Club.
- Study (3.20m x 1.75m )with semi solid timber floor.
- Utility Room Worktop, plumbed for two washing machines, shelved hot press & tiled floor.
- Guest W.C. Comprising w.c., vanity wash hand basin, emperador marble top & shelving underneath, travatine stone tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Living Room (6.05m x 5.30m )an impressive, dual aspect room with large picture window overlooking Merrion Cricket Club, fireplace with raised marble hearth and sliding door to
- Roof Terrace (4.65m x 2.40m )generous south facing balcony, paved with a raised flower bed with mature shrubs and bushes.
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 4.40m )(maximum measurement), plus built-in wardrobes and under eaves storage, doors to
- Balcony (2.45m x 1.60m )with south facing balcony with views towards the Dublin Mountains, overlooking the Licensed Vintners Assocation.
- En-Suite very well-appointed comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, emperador marble top, w.c., separate corner shower, travatine stone tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (4.45m x 3.80m )(maximum measurement), plus good range of built in wardrobes, under eaves storage and door out to shared balcony overlooking the Merrion Cricket Club.
- Bedroom 3 (4.50m x 2.75m )(maximum measurement) with door under eaves storage and to balcony overlooking the Merrion Cricket Club.
- Shower Room comprising large step in shower, vanity wash hand basin, emperador marble top, under sink presses, wall hung W.C., chrome heated towel rail and travatine stone wall & floor tiling.
FeaturesGenerous, bright three bedroomed, dual aspect apartment with tastefully presented accommodation.
Completely renovated and remodelled to exacting standards.
CAT 6 cabling.
Peaceful outlook over the Merrion Cricket Club.
South facing roof terrace with two further balconies.
Privately set behind the electric gates and mature, delightfully landscaped grounds.
On site caretaker.
Feature dual aspect living room opening to the south facing roof terrace.
Conveniently located off the Anglsea Road, a short walk to Donnybrook and Ballsbridge Villages.
Floor area of approximately 152 sq. m. / 1,642 sq. ft.
Gas fired central heating.