Description87 Clanranald road is a spacious 2 bedroom mid terrace house. It is ideally situated in this quiet and mature residential location. The property comprises of a hallway with access to a front sitting room. There is an open plan kitchen cum dining room to the rear with access out to the garden. Upstairs there is a bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The property is well presented. There is a 60ft garden to the rear with a westerly orientation, ideal for sunny evenings and the bonus of a garden shed.
This house is ideally situated just off Collins Avenue; a popular and mature residential neighbourhood. It is only a short walk to Killester DART station and close to numerous schools and local shops. The property is convenient to the Malahide Road where there is a QBC and Killester village where there are a choice of shops, supermarket, cafes, restaurants, pub and bank. There are a choice of sporting and recreational clubs in the immediate locality.
- Hall (3.16m x 1.00m )Under stair storage.
- Sitting Room (3.35m x 3.16m )To the front of the house. Wooden floor.
- Kitchen & Dining room (4.86m x 3.45m )Feature gas fire. The kitchen area has fitted presses, sink unit and drainer. Free standing gas cooker. Recesed lighting. There is a door to the back garden.
- Upstairs Attic access from the landing.
- Bedroom 1 (3.92m x 3.45m )Large room to the front of the house. Hot press. Feature cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.85m )Double bedroom to the rear of the house
- Bathroom (2.06m x 1.50m )Shower cuubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled floors and walls.
- Garden There is a sunny west facing garden with lawn to the front. The rear garden is approximately 60ft in length with block built storage shed.
FeaturesApprox 62sq. m
Gas fired central heating
Garden to rear
Double glazed windows.