DescriptionAn attractive part red brick mid terrace family home superbly located in a quiet cul de sac benefiting from bright extended spacious accommodation extending to approximately 90sqm (980 sq ft) excluding attic. Situated in a highly convenient location just a short walk from Harold?s Cross, Terenure and Dublin City Centre.
This most appealing family home is overlooking a lawned and planted green area. Approached to the front by a pedestrian pathway bordered with planting and lawn area. The accommodation offers modernised and extended accommodation which comprises of welcoming entrance hall, with bespoke under stairs storage. The bijou sitting room overlooks the front garden and offers a feature cast iron open fireplace. Whilst to the rear the hub of this fine home is the renovated and extended open plan kitchen, dining, living space. The kitchen is complete with an excellent range of cupboards and integrated appliances with breakfast bar opening into the dining / living area. This area overlooks the secluded rear gardens with floor to ceiling patio doors flooding the area with natural light throughout. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a recently renovated wet room, complete with walk in shower, wc and basin, tanked and fitted out to a very high standard. The attic has been converted and is now in use as a gym / guest area with doors to eaves storage and velux windows. The rear garden extends to approximately 70 ft in length and offers a high degree of privacy and is not overlooked. Currently paved, lawned and pebbled with steel built shed to the rear for additional storage.
This property is ideally located within walking distance of both Harold?s Cross and Terenure, approximately 5km from St. Stephen?s Green. A host of local sporting clubs and social amenities in the immediate area include Harold?s Cross Park, Kenilworth Square, Whelan Park Sports Grounds and Terenure Sports Club. Some of Dublin?s best schools to include Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, and Our Lady?s Presentation to mention a few, are located close by making it an ideal location for the growing family. Regular bus routes offer ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas namely the 9 and 54A with the M50 within close proximity allowing access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. A wealth of amenities is available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants, cafes and shopping facilities with further extensive shopping at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum a little further afield.
- Entrance Hall: wood floor, bespoke under stairs drawer storage, radiator cover and door into4.70m x 1.64m
- Kitchen: Tiled wood effect floor, excellent range of kitchen units and cupboards, an AEG single oven, a Teka ceramic hob extractor above, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, and arch into an extended area.5.10m x 3.50m
- Living Room/Family Room: Tiled wood effect floor, double glazed windows and doors to the rear, patio door out and two velux windows and spotlights.5.00m x 3.80m
- Sitting Room: Overlooking the front with cast iron fireplace.3.40m x 3.20m
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Cast iron fireplace, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear.3.50m x 3.10m
- Bedroom 2: Double glazed window overlooking the front, cast iron fireplace, shelving and built in wardrobes.3.40m x 3.10m
- Bedroom 3: Currently in use as a walk-in wardrobe.2.40m x 1.90m
- Bathroom: Tiled floor and walls, a walk in wet room shower with pumped shower unit and rain head shower above, folding shower door, recessed tiled storage, heated towel rail, window to rear, w.c. wash hand basin and extractor fan.1.90m x 1.90m
- Attic: velux windows, spotlights, wood floors, doors to storage.4.80m x 3.50m
FeaturesBright spacious extended accommodation of approximately 90sq.m. (980 sq.ft.)
Superbly located within walking distance of local amenities at both Terenure and Harolds Cross.
Wonderfully set back off the road and overlooking a green area to the front.
Recently renovated wet room finished to a very high standard
Gas fired central heating.
Secluded and private rear garden of approximately 70 ft.