€297,000 arrow_downward €-10,500 on 25th Nov 16
REA Grimes is delighted to bring number 8 the Rise, Skerries Rock to the market. This fantastic family home resides in a cul de sac in one of the most sought after estates in Skerries. Ideally situated less than a five minute walk from Skerries train station, with off street parking, green areas on both ends of the road this house ticks all the boxes… and is only a stone’s throw from schools, crèches, and Skerries Point shopping Centre. Accommodation briefly comprises sitting room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms (master en-suite) & 2 bathrooms.
Skerries is a popular coastal town offering an exceptional environment for family life, it hosts an abundance of amenities including shops and boutiques, it’s cafés, restaurants and bars regularity feature in the top 10 in Ireland. It’s leisure facilities and clubs are second to none and include golf, sailing, rugby, football, GAA and tennis. Skerries is virtually surrounded by beautiful beaches and coastal walks. It is also the proud holder of the Tidiest Town in Ireland 2016 title!
Guaranteed to impress!!!
• Lovingly maintained and presented 3 bed family home
• Situated in a much sought after estate
• Off Street parking
• Bright, spacious & airy rooms
• Double door access from dining area to back garden, plus rear access from kitchen
• Walking distance to schools, shops, restaurants and bars and sports facilities
• Less than 5 minute walk to Skerries Train Station and Dublin Bus
• Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
Ground Floor Accommodation:
4.51m x 1.72m
Entrance Porch, tiled flooring, Guest WC, Unde ...