DescriptionSuperior four bed semi on large site with detached garage and lovely sunroom to rear.
Watch our walk-through video tour!
Under offer @ 14/10/2020: €280,000
Bright modern airy family home, decorated with style and flair and top quality fit-out. The current owners have opened up the kitchen/dining area into one large open-plan space with a newly fitted contemporary kitchen and then added a very generous south and west facing sunroom with double doors leading out to a private sheltered patio and back garden.
To the front is the main sitting room with bay window, solid timber floors and a recently installed wood burning stove as a welcoming focal point. Off the entrance hall is the guest cloakroom which is fully tiled and features a top of the range wall mounted vanity unit and mirrored cabinet. The kitchen/dining room has a bespoke breakfast counter, high gloss cream units, and ceramic tiled floor throughout. Double doors lead into the lofted sunroom with Velux roof window and French doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are four good size bedrooms with master en-suite and a spacious fully tiled family bathroom. Outside there is separate detached garage, a cobblelock drive and plenty of parking area for as many as four cars if needed. To the rear the south and west facing back garden is fully enclosed.
Situated approx. 1.5km from the centre of Drogheda town and within a five minute drive of the M1 at Junction 9, The Highlands is a modern well maintained estate with mature avenues and lots of open spaces landscaped with mature trees and shrubs. The easily accessible local amenities include St.Oliver’s secondary school, Aura leisure centre, neighbourhood supermarket, pharmacy, medical centre and bar/restaurant, all of which are within walking distance of No 8.
Accommodation• Entrance hall with feature herringbone floors
• Guest wc/whb. Fully tiled
• Sitting room: 4.78m x 4.38m. Bay window, polished timber floors, solid fuel stove
• Kitchen/sitting room: 9.53m x 3.29m. High gloss cream units, breakfast counter, ceramic tiled floors
• Sun room: 4.1m x 3.8m. French doors to patio
• Master bedroom: 3.95m x 3.3m. Wall to wall wardrobes. Laminated floors
• En-suite shower room with mains power shower
• Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.36m. Built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3: 3.19m x 2.75m. Built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 4. 2.96m x 2.75m. Built in wardrobe.
• Family bathroom: fully tiled. Electric shower over bath
• Mains water and sewerage
• Gas fired central heating.
• Solid fuel stove in sitting room.
• Excellent broadband connectivity.
Features• Presented in walk-in condition
• Spacious south facing sunroom to rear
• Detached garage.
• Large garden and parking area.
• Walking distance of local schools, shops and town centre.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.105922587 Energy Performance Indicator:140.64 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsFrom the Bridge of Peace, take the Rathmullen Road. Head straight up hill and past St. Olivers school. Highlands is first on left. Travel down the Avenue for approx. 100 mtrs. No 8 The Avenue is on the right overlooking the Green.