Description73 Lansdowne Park is a superb four-bedroom semi-detached family home, conveniently located on this highly regarded residential road, in the heart of Knocklyon.
This exceptionally attractive double fronted home, which extends to approx. 135 sq.m. (1,453 sq.ft.), is approached by a walled front garden with a border of mature hedgerow and planting and benefits from ample off-street parking on the cobblelock drive. Internally the accommodation comprises porched entrance opening into a welcoming reception hall, a family room/ office, guest W.C. (providing access to understairs storage), and a generous living room with picture window overlooking the front drive. The downstairs accommodation is completed by a dining room and a fully fitted kitchen, which provides access to the rear garden. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms, including master ensuite and a family bathroom. The delightful west facing garden is undoubtedly one of the finest features at No. 73. Extending to approx. 10.5m (34ft) in length, with a large block-built storage shed, the garden enjoys afternoon & evening sunshine, making it perfect for long summer days.
No. 73 is conveniently located within minutes of the many conveniences available at both the Knocklyon and Rathfarnham Shopping Centres. Residents of the locality are spoilt for choice with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including St. Colmcilles National School, Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna, St. Colmcilles Senior National School, Coláiste �?anna and and Sancta Maria College to name but a few. There are numerous sporting and recreational facilities in the area including: Ballyboden St. Enda�s GAA Club, Bushy Park and a number of excellent golf courses. Access to the Dublin Mountains is another major benefit of the location, allowing for walking, hiking, mountain biking and cycling. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, while the M50 motorway is accessed via Junction 12 and connects Knocklyon with the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Porched Entrance (2.40m x 1.50m )
- Hallway (5.00m x 1.30m )
- Family Room (5.30m x 2.40m )with window overlooking the front, fireplace with electric fireplace insert, in-built storage tv and shelving unit.
- Guest W.C. (1.90m x 1.30m )with W.C., W.H.B., window overlooking the side, provides access to understairs storage.
- Living Area (4.70m x 3.70m )with window overlooking front of property, fireplace with electric fire insert, opening to
- Dining Area (3.70m x 3.60m )with large picture window overlooking the rear of the property.
- Kitchen (4.00m x 3.50m )with range of floor and eye level units, tiled splashback, stainless steel double sink and drying area, integrated Belling oven, Belling four ring hob, window overlooking the rear of the property, access to garden
- UPSTAIRS window to side of property on hall return
- Landing (3.70m x 1.90m )with access to attic hatch, hot-press with inbuilt storage
- Bedroom 1 (2.90m x 2.30m )with window overlooking front of property, inbuilt floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.30m )with window overlooking front, inbuilt wardrobes with overhead storage.
- Bedroom 3 (3.90m x 3.00m )with a window overlooking front, two inbuilt wardrobes, integrated run of wardrobes complete with drawers, in built chest of drawer unit
- Master Bedroom (4.50m x 3.30m )with a window overlooking the rear, with run of integrated wardrobes with overhead storage.
- Ensuite Shower Room (2.50m x 2.10m )with W.C., W.H.B., heated towel rail, window overlooking rear, fully tiled step in Mira shower, dressing table/storage unit with wall hanging mirror over.
- Family Bathroom (3.50m x 2.30m )with window overlooking rear, W.C., W.H.B., bidet, bath, part tiled walls, inbuilt run of wardrobes & overhead storage complete with shelving.