DescriptionA truly magnificent red brick fronted modern residence of style and distinction, enjoying superbly proportioned accommodation, south facing rear garden and an ideal location in a highly convenient, exclusive enclave off Ailesbury Road.
Ailesbury Wood is an exclusive development of only sixteen luxurious homes combining classic elegance with modern conveniences, built circa 2003 by expert craftsmen using the best of modern materials to include Avon red brick facade, blue bangor slates, natural granite sills and surrounds, hardwood windows, Villeroy and Boch bathrooms and concrete floors on the ground and first floors.
Ailesbury Wood is located off Ailesbury Road, a leafy, tree lined road with some of the country?s finest residences. This prestigious address enjoys huge convenience being positioned in the heart of Dublin 4 only 2.5 miles south of Dublin City and a five minute walk to the Dart. There are a huge array of conveniences at hand including the RDS, Herbert Park, The Aviva Stadium, local rugby clubs including Bective Wanderers, Lansdowne and Old Wesley. Also close at hand is the Merrion Shopping Centre, Sandymount Village, renowned restaurants and many of the country?s finest schools including Blackrock College, St. Michael?s, St. Andrews, UCD Belfield and Trinity College.
- Entrance Hallway (5.00m x 2.40m )with tiled floor and burglar alarm, video intercom to the hall door, a guest WC with WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and panelled walls and a cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room (5.95m x 4.50m )with ceiling coving, stone chimney piece with slate hearth and gas fire inset and glazed doors through to
- Reception Room 2 (4.00m x 4.00m )with pair of doors to the patio, stone chimney piece with slate hearth and gas fire inset and ceiling coving. Opening to
- Kitchen (4.50m x 3.00m )with wall and floor presses, polished granite work surface, Neff fridge/freezer, Neff dishwasher, Neff washing machine, Neff oven, Neff microwave and Neff ceramic hob and extractor, tiled floor and opening to
- Breakfast Room (3.25m x 2.85m )
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (4.85m x 3.95m )with double doors out onto balcony overlooking St Michaels playing fields. Off the bedroom a fitted dressing room. Ceiling coving and en suite.
- Fitted Dressing Room (3.00m x 2.25m )with fitted hanging cupboards and shelving, window overlooking St Michaels playing fields.
- En Suite with jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and large corner shower.
- Landing with a hot press.
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 3.75m )with coving, range of built in wardrobes and vanitation blind.
- Bathroom with WC, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled floor, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and marble top.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 (5.85m x 3.65m )with a dormer window overlooking playing fields, built in wardrobes, en suite with large shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and access to attic. Storeroom with access to attic with Miele washing machine and dryer.
- Rear Garden (8.50m x 7.20m )
FeaturesOutstanding modern red brick family residence.
Superbly proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation
One of Dublin?s most prestigious and convenient locations only 2.5 miles south of Dublin City and a five minute walk from the Dart
South facing landscaped rear garden overlooking the grounds of St. Michael?s College
Luxuriously appointed kitchen and bathrooms
Gas fired central heating
Floor area approximately 167sq.m (1,798sq.ft)
Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances
Two designated car parking spaces
Service charge approx. �?�2,300 per annum