DescriptionSuperbly located in the ever popular Pembroke Cottages, 66 Pembroke Cottages offers bright and spacious accommodation that has been remodelled to provide well laid out spaces in this beautiful period cottage. The living accommodation extends to approx. 86 sqm (926 sqft) including the attic space. Walking in through the front door, there is a welcoming hall with ample storage, off which there is a large living room and a separate kitchen/dining room. To the rear of the property there is a double bedroom with built in storage and a bright and spacious bathroom, while upstairs there are two generous attic rooms, both in use as bedrooms currently. The rear courtyard is attractively laid out in tiles and enjoys a south-easterly orientation, with the added benefit of a storage shed.
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen?s Green. There are an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity, including a choice of boutique shops and convenience stores, a variety of restaurants, a gym, the RDS, Aviva Stadium, and a host of other amenities. A particular feature to the property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Entrance Hall (2.70m x 2.25m )with understairs storage
- Living Room (6.10m x 3.55m )with gas fire and tiled hearth, glazed door through to the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.30m x 2.30m )with feature exposed brick wall, archway from the dining area into the kitchen area, tiled floor, kitchen has a range of wall and floor units, gas oven, single bowl stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and window overlooking the rear courtyard
- Rear Corridor with door out to the courtyard and door to
- Bathroom bright and spacious bathroom with tiled floor, part tiled walls, low level panelling, wash hand basin, w.c. and the hot press
- Bedroom (3.25m x 3.15m )with window overlooking rear courtyard, a range of built in storage units
- Attic Room 1 (4.55m x 2.85m )with built in storage and Velux window overlooking the rear
- Attic Room 2 (2.60m x 2.35m )with Velux window overlooking the rear
FeaturesBright and spacious living accommodation
Highly sought after location in the heart of Donnybrook
The beautiful Herbert Park right on the doorstep
South-easterly facing yard to the rear
Accommodation extending to approx. 86 sqm (926 sqft) including attic space
Gas fired central heating