Description66 Patrician Villas is a charming, light filled three bedroom family home (measuring 85 sq.m. / 915sq.ft.) ideally located within the ever-popular development of Patrician Villas. The property has recently been fully modernised to a high standard to provide a bright and spacious home for everyday living � while also benefiting from ample off-street parking for two cars and an excellent manicured rear garden.
The accommodation briefly consists of an entrance porch leading to an internal hall with understairs storage and hot press, spacious and bright living/dining room with picture window overlooking a green and archway leading to the kitchen. The modern kitchen has double French doors which open onto the rear garden and another door leading to the utility room and into the downstairs bathroom. Upstairs are three good bedrooms, including a large master with generous built-in custom wardrobes and foldaway home office space, and finally a superb newly fitted shower room with toilet.
An added bonus of 66 Patrician Villas is the private rear garden which enjoys sunlight throughout the day. The garden is laid mainly in lawn, with a patio and mature plants, shrubs, and trees. A perfect play area for children or suntrap for those wishing to enjoy outdoor dining.
Patrician Villas is a very popular setting benefiting from a superb location. There is a large selection of schools and colleges ranging from crèches to excellent primary and 3rd level which include the likes of Blackrock College, Mount Anville, Sion Hill, St Andrew?s College, UCD, and The Smurfit Business School within easy reach.
Stillorgan Shopping Centre and all local amenities are only a 2 minute walk under the N11 and the new Frascati Centre and Blackrock Shopping Centre are close by.
The area also benefits from all the conveniences that the coastline has to offer, with public transport links including the quality N11 bus corridor with the 46A and 145 routes connecting you with the city centre on your doorstep, plus Aircoach to the airport within a 5-minute walk and the M50 close by.
Must be seen to be appreciated !
- Entrance Porch (2.48m x 1.27m )with tiled floor, window to the front, internal part glazed window to the side and door through to the
- Entrance Hallway (3.86m x 1.89m )with solid Junkers floor, door to slide-out understairs storage, door to shelved hot press and door through to the
- Living/Dining Room (6.40m x 3.65m )with Junkers floor, window to the front, recessed downlighting, fireplace with tiled surround and raised tiled hearth, television point and archway through to the
- Kitchen (2.98m x 2.40m )with Junkers floor, a good range of floor and eye level units, Nordmende stainless steel double oven, Neff four ring ceramic flash induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, full glass splashback throughout, space for fridge/freezer, double French doors out to the rear garden and door through to the
- Bathroom with bath with telephone shower attachment, w.c., compact pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor and walls, frosted window to the rear and extractor fan
- Utility Area (1.88m x 1.80m )with an excellent range of built-in shelving and sliding door through to the
- Master Bedroom (4.80m x 2.80m )with an excellent range of custom built-in wardrobes and two windows overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 1.83m )with window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.44m x 2.30m )with window overlooking the rear
- Family Shower Room with fully tiled walls and floor, oversized pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., double shower with telephone shower attachment over and monsoon style head, Velux roof light and recessed downlighting
FeaturesIdeally located property
Fully renovated in turnkey condition
South facing aspect to the front and not overlooked front or rear
Ample off-street parking for two cars
Excellent private rear garden
Accommodation extending to approximately 85sq.m (915 sq.ft)
Fully insulated and drylined
Double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating with separated heating zones
Recently total electrical rewiring -- including alarm and fire detection systems
Insulated floored attic space with folding stair access providing excellent additional storage
On the 46A/145 QBC bus routes and Aircoach route to Dublin Airport