Description62 Pembroke Cottages represents a modern and sophisticated fusion of both old and new worlds. Quality, style and incredible attention to detail have been used throughout in the redesigning and restoring of this classic red bricked period property. The contemporary spaces are flooded with natural light, while the interior design provides an enviable sophistication to this charming home.
The accommodation comprises an open-plan living/dining room with feature 12? high ceilings, double doors through to a bespoke kitchen with island, two double bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, luxurious bathroom and generous utility/storage room. There is also a courtyard providing outdoor space, while to the front there is on-street car parking.
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen?s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a choice of shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, Grand Canal Theatre and a host of other facilities. A particular feature to the property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Living / Dining room with wooden flooring, plantation shutter on the window to the front, velux roof light, feature fireplace, 12�? ceiling height. Through a set of double doors leads you into the kitchen.5.95m x 3.45m
- Kitchen with a range of bespoke kitchen units with Silestone worktops, integrated Belling induction hob, Electrolux oven, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel single bowl Blanco sink and space for a Smeg fridge. Door to rear courtyard.2.95m x 2.90m
- Shower Room Family shower room with extra-large shower with rainforest shower head, concealed cistern with back-to-wall toilet ; surface mounted wash basin on granite worktop and built-in storage unit beneath the sink; under-floor heating
- Bedroom 1 Double bedroom with plantation shutters, window overlooking the front and through an archway there is a walk-in wardrobe.2.75m x 2.25m
- Walk in Wardrobe With a range of storage units, drawers and hanging space. There is a curtain dividing this from the bedroom itself. Attic storage from here.2.20m x 1.30m
- Bedroom 2 Off the kitchen through double doors, window overlooking rear courtyard with plantation shutters and Velux roof light. Door into walk in wardrobe.2.65m x 2.60m
- Walk in wardrobe With a range of hanging storage and shelving and Velux roof light.2.20m x 1.40m
- Storage/Utility Unit The rear courtyard is laid out in tile. Door into storage unit with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. This is home to Gas boiler2.80m x 1.30m
- Courtyard The rear courtyard is laid out with tiles.
FeaturesStunning refurbished period style home in the heart of Dublin 4.
Finished to the highest of standards.
Feature 12? ceilings in the living areas.
Light and airy bespoke kitchen.
Two double bedrooms, both with walk-in wardrobes.
Gas-fired central heating.
Floor area approx. 60sqm (648 sqft)
Herbert Park within sight of the property.
Double glazed Munster Joinery sash windows throughout.