Situated on the beautiful tree lined St Mobhi Road, no.61 is a very spacious semi detached family home built in the early 1930's by master builder George Linzell. Retaining numerous original features such as fireplaces, covings and picture rails, the property will suit a growing family being so close to numerous amenities.
The accommodation comprises an entrance porch which leads to the large hallway, there are two interconnecting reception rooms with the original fireplaces and access to the sun room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units with a lobby leading to the pantry. There is a utility area, w.c and a door to the rear garden. Upstairs there are four generous sized bedrooms, three doubles and a single room. A shower room and w.c completes the accommodation. The garage offers valuable storage space or the possibility to convert to further accommodation (subject to pp).
The gardens are a real feature of the property with plenty of off street parking to the front and an impressive west facing rear garden approx. 150ft in length and planted with mature trees, flowers and shrubs.
Situated within minutes of the Botanic Gardens and the amenities of Drumcondra and Glasnevin, local national and secondary schools and third level colleges such as Dublin City University and St Patrick's Teacher Training College are within easy walking distance; Trinity College Dublin and University College Dublin are both on direct bus routes. There are a variety of local sports clubs including Na FÃanna GAA Club, Glasnevin Tennis Club and Tolka Rovers. For those travelling further afield the M50, M1 and Dublin Airport are only a short distance away.
Porch With quarry tiled floor and access to the garage ...