- Four bedroom detached house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking to the front.
- Garden to the rear with decking area.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 104 sq. m (1,119 sq. ft).
- Fairhill is an area of Cork City, located around 2km from the city centre.
- The subject property is situated on Kerryhall Road which can be accessed via Fairhill road to the east.
- Local amenities include North Monastery School, St Vincents Catholic School, Neptune Stadium, McCarthy's Meat Market, Blackpool Shopping Centre and West Link Business Park along with pubs, restaurants and shops within Cork city centre.
- Transport links include bus routes such as Bus Eireann 202, Cork Kent Train Station 2km west of the subject and road networks including but not limited to the N8, N20, N22, N27 and M8.
- Four bedroom accommodation.