DescriptionAn ideally located, redbrick fronted, period home situated on this much sought after residential road in the heart of Donnybrook. The property boasts off street parking to the rear with vehicular rear access onto Mulberry Lane.
The interior of the property offers spacious, well-proportioned accommodation including high ceilings, period detailing including original fireplaces and ceiling coving. Number 6 is complimented by a magnificent living room to front with open fireplace, ceiling coving and polished timber flooring. Off the inner hallway there is under the stairs storage and cloak storage. To the rear of the house there is a family/sitting room, breakfast/dining room, kitchen and inner lobby with downstairs bathroom off and access out to the garden.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a study/home office which is currently used as a guest/fourth bedroom but could be converted into an ensuite if required, subject to planning permission. There is also a family bathroom and the landing has an original, very attractive lead lighted stained glass window leading up to the attic which has potential for conversion.
The many period features are immediately apparent on entering the property, from the solid timber floors and the magnificent fireplaces. One of the many particular features includes: a secluded, private south facing rear garden with vehicular rear access which offers further potential and scope.
Victoria Avenue is a quiet, wide, residential road offering a highly convenient location within minutes? walk to Donnybrook Village and Herbert Park. There are many excellent primary and secondary schools in the vicinity including St. Mary?s National School, Muckross Park College, Gonzaga College, St. Conleth?s College, St. Michael?s College, The Teresian School, Ranelagh Multi-Denominational School as well as Gaelscoil, Lois Na n?�?g and Scoil Bhríde.
Local amenities in the area include Herbert Park at the end of the road, the RDS, the Aviva Stadium, Merrion Cricket Club, Bective and Old Belvedere Rugby Clubs, and Donnybrook and St. Mary?s Tennis Clubs. The villages of Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Ranelagh are only a short stroll away offering an array of excellent eateries, public houses and many convenient stores including Donnybrook fair.
- Reception Hall: (3.80m x 2.60m )with high ceilings, ceiling coving and dado rail.
- Living Room: (4.30m x 3.40m )with fireplace with mahogany timber surround, cast iron and floral tiled inset and granite hearth, high ceilings with ceiling coving, centre rose and polished timber flooring.
- Inner Hall: with understairs storage and cloaks cupboard.
- Sitting/Family Room: (5.65m x 3.10m )fireplace with mahogany surround, cast iron and floral tiled inset and slate hearth, ceiling coving, fitted storage presses, two windows overlooking the breakfast/dining.
- Kitchen: (2.55m x 1.55m )fitted with a good range of press and drawer untis, free standing gas cooker, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwahser, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor and an arch through to the breakfast/dining room.
- Breakfast/Dining Room: (3.90m x 3.25m )with gas fired central heating boiler. There is a door out to the rear garden.
- Inner Lobby Area: (1.70m x 1.10m )off the kitchen, with access hatch to the attic and door to downstairs bathroom.
- Downstairs Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.70m )with pedestal wash hand basin, wc, bidet, bath with shower attachment, tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 1: (3.15m x 2.30m )with storage cupboards and steps down which lead to a study/home office which is currently used as a guest/fourth bedroom, but could be coverted into an ensuite if required, subject to pp.
- Study (4.05m x 1.90m )which is currently used as a guest/fourth bedroom but could be converted into an ensuite, subject to pp. Fitted wardrobe and fitted shelving.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 3.25m )to the front, with fitted wardrobes and fitted storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: (3.30m x 2.25m )to the front.
- Main Bathroom: (3.30m x 3.15m )with pedestal wash hand basin, wc, bath with shower attachement and step-in tiled shower, part tiled walls and polished timber flooring.
- Landing: with walk in hotpress and attractive lead lighted stain glasss window leading up to the attic offering scope for conversion.
FeaturesVehicular rear access with parking and further potential
Well proportioned accommodation of approximately 138 sq.m (1,485 sq.ft.)
Sunny south facing rear garden with rear parking.
Superb period features including high ceilings and fireplaces.
Double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Large attic with potential for conversion