Description50 Pine Copse Road is a superb semi-detached family home, conveniently located on this highly regarded residential road, in the heart of Dundrum and minutes? walk from the many amenities on offer in the village.
This exceptionally attractive double fronted home, which extends to approx. 134 sq.m. (1,442 sq.ft.), is approached by a walled front garden with a border of mature hedging and benefits from ample off-street parking on the gravelled drive. Internally the accommodation comprises porched entrance opening into a welcoming reception hall with understairs storage and a family room/ office and wet room on the immediate left. To the right is the generous living room with a picture window overlooking the front garden. The downstairs accommodation is completed by a dining room and a fully fitted kitchen, which provides access to the rear garden. The rear access at No. 50 is enclosed and so allows for access to separate W.C. and excellent block-built storage where the boiler is housed. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms along with a bathroom and separate W.C. The rear garden of this superb home is undoubtedly one of its finest features. Extending to approx. 28m (93ft) in length, with patio areas at both ends, the garden enjoys all day sunshine perfect for long summer days.
Conveniently located only minutes? drive of the all the conveniences that Dundrum Town Centre has to offer. Residents of the locality are spoilt for choice with an endless list of well-established schools both primary and secondary nearby including: Scoil Naith, St Attracta?s, Wesley College and St Columbus College to name but a few. There are numerous sporting and recreational facilities in the area including: Marlay Park; St Enda?s Park and the Grange Golf Club. The superb facilities at Meadowbrook are only a short distance away, providing access to a swimming pool, gym etc. Access to the Dublin Mountains is another major benefit of the location, allowing for walking, hiking, mountain biking and cycling. The area is well serviced by good transport routes to and from the city centre, Balally Luas station (only 7 mins stroll away) and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch (1.90m x 0.58m )
- Entrance Hall (4.80m x 2.00m )with alarm panel and under stairs storage.
- Family Room/Study (3.30m x 2.30m )with window overlooking the front, alarm panel, fuse board with access through to
- Wet Room (2.30m x 1.70m )with W.C., W.H.B., fully tiled, heated towel rail, walk in Mira Vigour power shower and has recessed shelving.
- Living Room (4.10m x 3.90m )with large picture window overlooking front, open fireplace with slate hearth and tiled surround.
- Dining Room (4.10m x 3.50m )with imber floorboards and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (4.00m x 2.90m )Range of floor and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drying area, window overlooking the rear, four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated Electrolux fridge freezer, built in shelving unit, oven and cooker. Kitchen provides access to the rear garden which is accessed via side passage with roof over and leads to
- Storage Room (1.80m x 1.10m )Housing the Ferroli gas boiler.
- W.C. (2.40m x 1.14m )with W.C., W.H.B. and tiled floor.
- Landing (3.60m x 2.50m )
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 3.50m )with large picture window overlooking the front and in-built slide-robes at floor level and overhead.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 3.50m )with window overlooking rear of the property in-built slide-robes at floor level and overhead.
- W.C. (1.70m x 0.80m )with W.C., fully tiled and window to rear.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 1.60m )with W.H.B. and bath with shower head attachment over. Fully tiled with window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 3 (4.40m x 2.20m )Approached via steps with in-built wardrobes at floor level and eye level and provides access to the hot press.
- Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 2.50m )with window overlooking the front of the property.
FeaturesWonderful family home situated in prestigious residential location
Bright and spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 134 sq.m. (1,442 sq.ft.)
Located in the heart of Dundrum within short walking distance of Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre & LUAS
Gas fired central heating
Three reception rooms
Double glazed windows throughout
Excellent off-street parking
Outstanding potential to extend to rear (SPP)
Stunning rear garden extending to approx. 28m (93ft) in length