Description50 Crawford Avenue underwent a profound transformation when it was completely remodelled and renovated internally in 2006. The accommodation has a contemporary feel and extends to 145sqm (1560sqft) over three levels. Crawford Avenue runs between Iona Road and Hollybank Road and No. 50 looks directly onto the iconic St. Columba�s Church bult c.1903. The cobble stone drive provides off street parking for 2/3 cars. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a large reception room, galley kitchen with breakfast area and guest WC. There are two double double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms at first floor level and a third double bedrooms with en suite bathroom on the second floor. The property has high ceiling heights throughout and sliding door with floor to ceiling glazing off the living room accessing the rear garden. The rear garden has a pond with decking. there is also pedestrian access to the rear and tranquil communal gardens for the residents of Crawford Avenue to enjoy. Gas fired central heating. Glasnevin and Drumcondra are well served with local amenities. Dublin City centre is in easy walking distance and Drumcondra train station is less than five minutes walk away. The National Botanic Gardens, the Bons Secours Hospital and a host of local amenities including shops, schools and churches are minutes away There are also numerous sporting and recreational amenities within the immediate area. Dublin Airport is within a 15-minute drive north of the property, as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin both north and south and the surrounding counties. The local area is well serviced by bus and railway at nearby Drumcondra and Dublin City Centre is within easy walking distance.
- Entrance Hall (5.15m x 1.90m )with understairs storage and cloakroom, double ceiling height with minstrel style gallery and recessed lighting
- Understairs Guest W.C. (1.90m x 0.85m )with w.c., wash hand basin and Xpelair
- Kitchen (6.25m x 3.30m )Galley style kitchen with box window overlooking the front garden, integrated Gaggenau oven, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated Miele washing machine, two cooking hobs, one electric & one gas, extensive storage, ample counter space, recessed lighting, hardwood flooring and ceramic tiles surrounding the high gloss white finish kitchen
- Living/Dining Room (7.80m x 5.15m )open plan with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, open fireplace and hardwood sliding patio doors with floor to ceiling glazing accessing the rear garden
- First Floor
- Landing (5.40m x 1.90m )with further stairs to second floor level, recessed lighting, hardwood floor and minstrel gallery overlooking the front door
- Bedroom 1 (4.90m x 3.10m )with window overlooking the front garden, glass panel taking in additional light from the hallway, hardwood floor, built in wardrobes, recessed lighting and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.60m x 2.30m )with fully tiled walls & floor, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin, Xpelair and step in shower unit
- Bedroom 2 (5.05m x 3.75m )with extensive built in wardrobes, hardwood floor, two windows overlooking the garden to the rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.50m x 1.65m )with fully tiled floor and walls, w.c., wash hand basin, shower, heated towel rail, Xpelair and recessed lighting
- Second Floor
- Landing (1.90m x 1.50m )with Velux windows, storage unit housing the water heating system
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 3.10m )with Velux windows, recessed lighting, storage unit and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (3.05m x 1.60m )with w.c., wash hand basin, corner bath and Xpelair
- Outside The front garden has a cobble stone drive provding off street parking. The rear garden extending to approx. 8m is set out with decking area and pond, trees and shrubs and pedestrian access to a communal garden to rear
FeaturesFully refurbed and renovated in 2006
3 double bedrooms , all ensuite
Off street parking to the front.
Landscaped rear garden, pond and decking
Communal garden to rear
Quality fitted kitchen.
Floor to ceiling glazed sliding door to rear
Floor area 145sqm (1560 sqft)