DescriptionThis house has been constructed on a large site within walking distance of the centre of Killala. Located on previously undeveloped land near a high-tide sea inlet, the house has unrestricted views over to Bartra Island and as far as Enniscrone and Donegal. Built to the highest standards, it includes a living room, sitting room, kitchen/dining area, utility room, two bathrooms and five double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms. All the rooms are generously proportioned with a total floor area of more than 2840 sq. ft .
The coastal town of Killala is located on the western part of Killala Bay where the River Moy flows into the Atlantic. A charming, historical town famous for its perfectly preserved round tower, Killala is currently enjoying some expansion with several new housing developments under construction.
Sitting Room: 4.93m x 3.95m
Living Room: 4.93m x 4.80m
Kitchen/Dining: 8.55m x 4.20m
Bathroom: 2.50m x 2.40m
Utility: 2.65m x 2.60m
Bedroom 1: 3.50m x 2.95m
Bathroom: 3.10m x 2.40m
Master Bedroom: 4.93m x 4.80m
Ensuite: 2.80m x 1.88m
Walk-in-Wardrobe: 1.78m x 2.80m
Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.55m
Bedroom 3: 3.95m x 3.78m
Ensuite: 2.75m x 1.20m
Bedroom 4: 3.95m x 3.55m
Bedroom 5/Study: 3.60m x 3.45m
Total Floor Area: 264 sq.m.
Features* The internal finish of the house has been matched to the high quality build of the main structure.
* Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen with high quality solid wood built-in units throughout. All appliances are included together with tiled splashbacks to all the surfaces. The floor has been tiled with polished porcelain tiles.
* Bathrooms: All the bathrooms have been fitted with distinctive sanitary ware – chosen to fit in the style of the house, tiled floor-to-ceiling and have tiled floors.
* Painting: All painting, both internal and external, has been completed in a range of complementary colours. Alldoors, architraving and skirting have been finished.
* Floors: All the remaining downstairs floors have been finished in tile or timber flooring. Upstairs fllors have been finished in sheet wood.
* Outside: Block and plaster walls to fron boundary with pillars. The front garden has been lawned and the drive kerbed. Space has been left for off-road parking and the parking area has been covered with maintenance. The rear garden has been finished.
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr