Description5 Palace Street will most likely appeal to those looking for a refurbishment project. The property is currently set out in four one bedroom apartments over three floors above basement measuring approx. 146.25 sqm / 1574 sqf and also has a detached one bed cottage to the rear comprising sitting room, kitchen area, one bedroom and shower room. Situated in a prime location in the centre of Drogheda town the property enjoys a convenient location with a fantastic choice of amenities within walking distance.
Kitchen/Living Area - 4.82m x 3.47m
Opens onto street storage area.
Bedroom - 3.46m x 3.12m
Shower Room - 2.33m x 1.62m
GROUND FLOOR -
Sitting Room - 3.87m x 3.33m
Kitchen - 2.26m x 2.26m
Toilet - 4.41m x 1.13m
Bedroom - 3.19m x 2.15m
FIRST FLOOR -
Living/Kitchen - 6.09m x 3.64m
Bedroom - 3.42m x 3.17m
Shower Room - 2.35m x 2.28m
SECOND FLOOR -
Living Room - 3.68m x 2.47m
Kitchen - 3.13m x 2.34m
Bedroom - 3.61m x 2.44m
Bathroom - 3.6m x 1.07m
DirectionsEast Drogheda, Drogheda, Co. Louth, A92 KX80, Ireland
Latitude: 53.716678 | Longitude: -6.347544
ServicesWater - Mains.
Sewerage - Mains.
Heating - Electric storage heating.
DisclaimerSullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.