DescriptionSATURDAY VIEWING CANCELLED!!!!!
Ray Cooke Auctioneers are excited to present this spacous and bright three bedroom middle terrace property to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of McKelvey Road, Finglas East. This house comes to the market in show house condition, with the benefit of the property been completely refurbished & extended over the last seven years. Some of the additions are a gas fired central heating system, double glazed windows, a family room extension with wood burning stove, fully fitted kitchen and a south/west facing landscaped rear garden.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c.1,098sq.ft comprises of extended hallway, downstairs bathroom, lounge, kitchen, family room, playroom, two double bedrooms, master en-suite, and a single bedroom. No. 5 is sure to appeal to investors, clients thinking of trading up and an ideal opportunity for a keen first time buyer to take that step onto the property ladder. The location is second to none within close proximity of Finglas Village and The Charlestown Shopping Centre together with the new Odeon Cinema & IKEA. The property is also within an excellent catchment of both primary and secondary schools and parks.
There is an excellent bus service within a few minutes' walk offering a high frequency service to the City Centre. The M50 & Dublin International Airport are both close to hand making this a most strategically positioned address. Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!!!
- c. 102sq.m / 1098sq.ft
- Porch & rear extensions
- Side entrance
- Off street parking and ample on street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- South/west facing rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen extension
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Rear garden with shed & seating area
- Mature and sought after area
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Fully Alarmed
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Early viewing highly advised!!