DescriptionA very fine extended and upgraded family home presented in excellent decorative order. Offering spacious well-proportioned accommodation laid out over two floors, extending to approximately 145 sqm (1561 sqft). This turnkey home oozes flair, talent and imagination where attention to detail is evident throughout.
Greeted by a most impressive double height entrance hall with roof lights above that flood the area with natural light. A most impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family room to the rear of the home overlooks the landscaped garden. The superbly appointed kitchen is complete with excellent storage and finished with quatz worktops. Double patio doors provide access to the rear garden. The spacious living room spans the property to the front with feature stove fireplace and provides a secluded yet spacious private sitting room. The accommodation at this level is complete with two bedrooms and a tastefully furnished tiled shower room. On the first floor the master suite is bound to appeal to those seeking a that extra bit of luxury and comes complete with spacious bedroom offering floor to ceiling built in wardrobes with barn style sliding door revealing the most impressive master bathroom with walk in shower and sunken bath. A further room on this level is currently in use as bedroom. Approached to the front by gated off street parking, bordered with low maintenance pebble and mature planting. The rear garden extends to approximately 35 ft, is laid out mainly in lawn with two Indian sandstone slabs, patio area, water feature, raised beds bordered by sleepers, lights, abundant with shrubbery and flowers and a garden shed for storage.
This is an exceptionally convenient and sought-after location close to neighbourhood shops including Terenure and Kimmage Villages together with the Ashleaf shopping centre. The area is well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes which include the 17,15A, 9 54 and the 150 all right outside the door transporting to and from the city centre. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both Primary and Secondary to include national schools at Presentation Convent, St Pius, St Josephs and at senior level Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Lady?s Templeogue College and the High School, Rathgar. Local parks for walks and runs include Bushy Park and Tymon Park with a choice local sporting clubs.
- Entrance Hall: (4.40m x 2.22m )with tiled floor, radiator cover and under stairs storage. leads to an inner hall providing access to
- Living Room: (7.40m x 4.99m )with a bay window, solid fuel stove with natural stone surround and mantel, ceiling coving, two centre roses and beautiful old style cast iron radiators.
- Bedroom 1: (4.90m x 3.40m )with timber floorboards, a fitted wardrobe and dado rail.
- Bedroom 2: (2.70m x 2.10m )with polished timber floor and radiator cover.
- Shower Room: with step in Triton double tray shower, W.C., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls and old style cast iron radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (5.90m x 5.20m )with excellent range of fitted cupboards and units designed by Plan-It kitchens complete with polished quartz work surfaces, integrated Zanussi built in five ring gas hob with extractor fan over, sink unit, integrated Hotpoint oven, integrated Beko dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Quartz splash back, double doors out into the rear garden, recessed lighting and a vertical old style cast iron radiator.
- Family Area: (2.90m x 2.20m )benefitting from natural light from the double height hall area.
- Bedroom 3: (4.90m x 4.50m )Master bedroom with timber floorboards, radiator cover, a sliding glass door leading to
- En Suite: (4.05m x 2.30m )with raised bath, a separate step in double shower with monsoon head, tiled ceramic floor, W.C. wash hand basin with cupboards under, fully tiled walls and recessed lighting.
- Office / Bedroom 4 (6.38m x 2.33m )with timber floorboards. Two dormer windows to front. currently in use as a bedroom
- Outside: Approached to the front by gated off street parking, bordered with low maintenance pebble and mature planting. The rear garden extends to approximately 35ft is laid out mainly in lawn with two Indian sandstone slabs, patio area, water feature, raised beds bordered by sleepers, lights, abundant with shrubbery and flowers and a garden shed for storage.
FeaturesTurn key family home with accommodation extending to approximately 145sq.m. (1,561sq.ft)
Double glazed windows.
Gas fired central heating.
Secluded landscaped rear garden of 11m (35 ft).
Included in the sale are integrated kitchen appliances, blinds, shutters, the stair runner, shed.
Sought after mature location.