Description45 Abbeyfield is situated in a popular area, and offers a well-built home with additional potential to extend, the property will cater for every possible need of modern living., having been carefully maintained and upgraded by the current overs down through the years.
The property is presented in pristine condition with a flexible layout.
Accommodation in brief consists of entrance hall, guest wc, playroom/study or 4th downstairs bedroom, living room, kitchen/ dining, utility room.
Upstairs has three bedrooms with master ensuite and a family bathroom.
There are front and rear gardens, and the property is situated in a quite cul de sac and adjacent to several nicely maintained open green spaces. There is a great selection of primary and secondary schools nearby, including creches. Kilcock also has a wonderful selection of cafes, pubs and shopping facilities, combined with an excellent public transport.
The leisure facilities are also in abundance with local GAA, soccer and North Kildare Rugby clubs close by, and the newly completed Royal Canal Greenway is just two minutes walk away and offers a superb relaxing walk, run or gentle cycle along an historic canal surrounded by the best that nature has to offer.
Third level education is close by with the neighbouring Town of Maynooth and the world famous NUIM only 5 mins drive away. Dublin Airport is easily accessible via M4 motorway which is only short drive away, offering the added benefit of ease of access to the East or North of the country.
Please check out our video walk through tour of the property via link below:
FeaturesFeatures and additional details:
• Triple glazed windows installed, upgraded tiling and laminate floors throughout
• Lovely Mature Location and only 2 minutes walk from centre of Kilcock town
• Close to Kilcock Train Station and regular bus service stops adjacent to entrance to the estate
• Situated in a quiet cul de sac
• Not over looked to rear of property
• Property has been carefully maintained, and offers large utility room and spacious layout downstairs
• Block built storage/ shed potential for use as a home office, wired for electricity
• Side entrance and large drive for up to two cars
• Property built circa 1996, includes recently installed boiler with zoned heating controls
• Warm property with good energy rating for year of build, comes with oil heating and Stanley Oisin stove in
Viewing DetailsPlease contact Leinster Property Sales Department on 01 6284261 to register your interest today.