RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting 43 Walkinstown Parade to the market in a most mature, well established and highly sought after location ideally positioned on the cusp of Dublin's City Centre.
You will find a vast array of amenities all within arm's reach such as Our Lady's Children's Hospital, a range of bars and cafÃ©s, leisure facilities and primary & secondary schools. On a transport note the M50 Motorway is easily accessible, a host of bus routes are within a stone's throw and The Red Luas Line is within walking distance.
Living accommodation of c. 950 sq. ft. comprises of front porch leading to the entrance hallway, under stairs store room, lounge, second lounge or tv room, extended kitchen, bathroom(downstairs) and three bedroom ( 2 doubles & 1 single ).
The front of the property is not overlooked and boasts a low maintenance garden with pedestrian entrance; to the rear again you have a low maintenance garden with a block built shed.
No. 43 oozes potential to be the perfect family home. Early viewing is highly advised, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- c. 950 sq. ft.
- Gas fired central heating
- Extremely clean throughout
- Front porch
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with walk in shower cubicle
- Block Built shed at the rear
- 3 beds / 1 bath
- Within walking distance of The Luas
- Gated pedestrian entrance
- Not overlooked to front
- Dublin's City Centre easily accessible
- The Luas Red Line within walking distance
- MAGNIFICENT POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (Subject to planning permission)
- Viewing highly advised!
From The Red Cow roundabout head straight towards the city centre on the Naas Road and follow the road onto the long mile road where you will continue straight. When on the long mile road take the r ...