- Semi detached four bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking.
- Gardens to the rear.
- Oil fired central heating.
- We are informed the property extends to 115 sq. m (1,238 sq. ft).
We are informed the property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €4,800 per annum.NB According to rental comparisons available on the market, it appears the property is under rented.
- Rathcoole is a suburban village in Co. Cork approximately 28km west of Mallow and 60km northwest of Cork City.
- The subject property is located in the Radharc Na Coille development, accessed via Moynihan's Terrace off the L1120.
- Amenities in the area include Dromtarriffe GAA Club, St. Brendan's Catholic N.S. as well as a variety of shops, bars and restuarants in nearby Millstreet 8km, Kenturk 13km and Mallow 28km.
- Transport in the area includes R583, N72 AND Bus Eireann route 257 from nearby Millstreet.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Entrance hallway
- Living room
- Kitchen / Dining room
- Guest WC
- Bedroom 1 - En-Suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
BER DetailsBER: B3