Janet Carroll is delighted to present number 42 Merrion Park (c. 844 sqft/78.4 sqm) to the market. A superb brick fronted, three-bedroom semi-detached property, which enjoys a private south westerly landscaped rear garden. Situated on the front road which is a very special position in this upmarket residence with well-maintained mature landscaped grounds.
Having been just completely refurbished throughout, No.42 is a house that will appeal to a range of buyers and is ideal for example, if trading down from a large home, a starter home or an investment property. It has potential to extend.
Located close to a host of local amenities, this property offers a superb quality of lifestyle. There are numerous schools and colleges in the immediate area, including Blackrock College, St. Andrews, The Smurfit Graduate Business School and UCD. Blackrock Village with the DART, its array of specialized shops, two shopping centres, boutiques, restaurants, sea front and parks are just a short walk away.
• Prime location in exclusive residence
• Fully refreshed and upgraded with new carpets, storage heaters, painted interiors, alarm and high standard boiler
• Open fireplace
• Panelled internal doors
• High quality interiors including two fresh bathrooms and fresh kitchen
• Double glazed windows and doors
• Carpets, curtains and light fittings included in the sale
• South westerly private rear walled garden with side door access to the front of the property
• Close to a host of amenities including tennis, bowling clubs, swimming pools etc
• Walking distance to the DART and on the QBC to UCD, Dublin City Centre and Airport Coach stop
• Close to Blackrock Clinic and St. Vincent’s Hospi ...