DescriptionSuperbly located adjacent to Leeson Street bridge, only minutes from St. Stephen?s Green, a substantial and well-presented three storey over garden level mid-terrace period property providing a lucrative residential investment suitable for many uses including short term letting.
Constructed circa 1843, the townhouse is reputed to have served as a ?Classical and English? school during the 1870?s under the principal Mr James T Harricks. Archival evidence reveals John Millington Synge as one of its more famous alumni.
The generous accommodation extends to an impressive 310 sq.m. (3,336 sq.ft.) of flexible accommodation laid out over four floors. The upper three floors consist of eight principal rooms comprising two receptions and six bedrooms. The garden level which is accessed via a separate front door is at shell and core stage and once finished off will provide a very impressive and spacious garden level apartment.
Number 4 Upper Leeson Street enjoys a location of unparalleled convenience being only minutes? walk to the financial centre of Dublin City with every conceivable amenity on one?s doorstep including St. Stephen?s Green, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, Grafton Street, The Royal College of Surgeons and Trinity College. Major tech-company arrivals to the immediate vicinity on Burlington Road and Dublin 2 include Amazon, Linkedin, Dropbox and Indeed while a pleasant cycle lane running along the Canal brings you to the Grand Canal Dock with Google European Headquarters, amongst others. The Charlemont Luas stop is only minutes? walk which now provides access to both the green and red LUAS lines.
- HALL FLOOR
- Living Room (5.10m x 4.45m )with impressive cornice work.
- Bedroom 1 (4.25m x 3.80m )
- LOWER HALL with under stairs storage, doors to rear garden &
- Shower Room Comprising corner shower unit, pedestal w.h.b, w.c. & tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.40m x 2.45m )compising presses, cupboards, drawers, one bowl stainless steel drainage unit, double oven, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, tiled splash backing and tiled floor.
- HALL RETURN Door to shower room comprising corner shower with triton t90 electric shower, pedestal w.h.b, w.c and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (4.30m x 2.30m )
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3 (5.10m x 4.25m )with impressive cornice work and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (4.25m x 2.85m )
- Living Room (5.20m x 3.70m )(currently used as a bedroom) with impressive cornice work.
- SECOND FLOOR landing with doors to store room which is plumbed for washing machine and w.c.
- Kitchen/Living Room (5.15m x 4.30m )well fitted with a range of presses cupboards, worktop, 2 separate stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring gas hob with extractor over and double oven.
- Bedroom 5 (5.20m x 2.90m )with built in wardrobes either side of chimney breast
- Bedroom 6 (3.45m x 3.00m )
- Shower Room well appointed, comprising corner shower unit, a triton electric shower, pedestal w.h.b. & vanity unit.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Hall with seperate acess to the front and door to under steps storage
- Room 1 (6.30m x 4.95m )
- Room 2 (4.95m x 4.15m )
- Rear Hall (4.95m x 2.05m )with doors to rear garden and
- Room 3 (4.85m x 2.30m )
FeaturesImpressive three storey over garden level mid-terrace period property
Location of unparalleled convenience being only minutes? walk to St. Stephen?s Green
Lucrative residential investment suitable for a wide range of uses including short terms letting and home and income, etc.
Well-presented flexible accommodation, comprising two receptions and six bedrooms on the upper three floors and at garden level a shell and core apartment with seperate entrance
South-west facing rear garden (approx. 8m. / 26?)
Floor area: approximately 310 sq.m. (3,336 sq.ft.)