DescriptionA charming mid-terrace townhouse set in this much sought after quiet cul-de-sac setting of only 11 homes all benefitting from a resident?s pedestrian shortcut to Glenageary DART Station. Marlborough Court is situated just off the Upper Glenageary Road and is conveniently located to the rear of Sharavogue. This well-maintained development avails of resident?s parking all set amongst landscaped communal grounds.
No. 4 Marlborough Court is approached by a lawned front garden with mature planting and shrubbery and a cobble lock path to the front door. Internally a welcoming reception hall opens into a living room with box bay window overlooking the front. A roof light floods this room in natural light. An inner hall leads to a guest w.c. which in turn opens into the kitchen/dining room which overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs there are two well-proportioned bedrooms with the master to the front availing of excellent wardrobes and en suite with a bathroom completing the internal accommodation. The garden to the rear is immensely private and offers the ultimate in low maintenance laid out in cobble lock with Barna shed and pedestrian rear access.
Without question Marlborough Court is a highly convenient and popular location being within easy reach of an extensive variety of facilities and amenities including local shops, shopping centres, restaurants, churches and pubs. There are a number of recreational amenities also within the area which include golf, tennis, rugby clubs along with the marine activities in Dun Laoghaire. Glenageary DART Station is just minutes away via the resident?s laneway to the rear which leads onto Marlborough Road allowing ease of access into the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Porched Entrance with chequered tiled floor and opens into the
- Entrance Hallway (7.20m x 1.00m )with digital alarm, fuse box, recessed lighting and ceiling coving
- Living Room (5.90m x 3.60m )with box bay window overlooking the front, roof light, panelled glass out to the hall, open fire with timber surround, marble inset & hearth, door to understairs storage, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and door to
- Inner Hall
- Downstairs W.C. with fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Kitchen (4.50m x 3.70m )with glazed panel door opening to the rear garden, window overlooking the rear, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, a range of Shaker style wall and floor units, tiled splashback, Candi oven with four ring electric hob, single bowl stainless steel sink, Beko dishwasher, Gorenge wash machine, Hotpoint under counter freezer and under counter fridge
- Landing with hatch to attic, recessed lighting and door to hot press with timed immersion
- Bedroom 1 (4.50m x 3.80m )with window to front, an excellent range of built in wardrobes, dressing area and door to
- En Suite Shower Room with fully tiled walls and floor, shower, w.c., wash hand basin, fitted mirror, recessed lighting and extractor fan
- Bedroom 2 (4.60m x 2.70m )with dual windows looking rear and recessed lighting
- Bathroom with Velux roof light, fully tiled walls and floor, w.c., bath, wash hand basin, fitted mirror and electric fan
FeaturesSituated in quiet mature setting
Private low maintenance rear garden 9m (30ft) in length
Residents? shortcut to Glenageary DART Station
Floor area of approximately 92sq.m (990sq.ft)
Small development of just 11 homes
Situated amongst manicured communal grounds.
Security alarm system