DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this stunning three bedroom family home to the market on Bluebell Road, Dublin 12.
This idyllic location is ever popular with young as you are a mere three minute walk from Bluebell Luas Stop and a stone's throw from Dublin's City Centre. A choice of local shops and sports facilities are close by and the M50 and N7 are easily accessible.
Internal living accommodation of c. 109 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, extended dining room, bathroom/utility room, three bedrooms and converted attic.
No. 4 has been meticulously maintained in recent years and is truly ready to walk in. Much welcomed additional living space is seen by way of the ground floor rear extension and also the converted attic which is currently in use as an extra bedroom.
Viewing is strongly advised - Register your interest today with Ray Cooke Auctioneers.
Features- c. 109 sq.m
- BER C3
- Pristine condition throughout
- Upgraded windows and doors
- Solar panels
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample under stairs storage
- Large front lounge
- Fitted kitchen with granite worktop
- Extended rear dining area
- Downstairs bathroom/utility room
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Converted attic space
- Attic currently in use as fourth bedroom
- Pedestrian front access
- Low maintenance rear garden/courtyard
- Timber storage shed
- Magnificent location
- Dublin's City Centre within arm's reach
- Bluebell Luas within 3 minutes walk
- M50 and N7 easily accessible
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling on Naas Road towards Inchicore; turn left at the traffic light junction before Bluebell Luas Stop onto Old Naas Road. Turn right then immediate left onto Bluebell Avenue. Turn right onto Bluebell Road and no. 4 is on the left hand side.