DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce no. 38 Old Bawn Park to the market in one of Dublin 24's most established and sought after pockets. Old Bawn, ever in demand, is enviably positioned within arm's reach of all essential amenities including esteemed primary & secondary schools, extensive leisure & sports facilities, convenience stores & The Square Shopping Centre. On a transport note bus routes are plentiful and The Luas & M50 Motorway are found within minutes by car.
Internal living accommodation of c. 105 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The garage has also been converted to house a downstairs shower room and storage room.
No. 38 is a fresh blank canvas ready for its new owner to apply their own stamp and transform it into their forever home. The front offers off street parking and the rear boats a most generous lawn garden.
Interest is sure to be seen from a mix of local first time buyers and clients looking to trade-up; Viewing is highly advised.
Features- BER D2
- c. 105 sq.m
- Blank canvas presentation
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Sizable room proportions throughout
- Garage conversion housing shower room/storage room
- Separate utility room
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom upstairs
- Off street parking to front
- Generous rear garden
- Barna storage shed
- Mature and highly sought after location
- Within easy reach of an array of local amenities
- M50 Motorway and Tallaght Hospital easily accessible
- Mature and highly sought after development
- Ideal for first time buyers and anyone trading up
- Viewing highly advised
DirectionsIf travelling on Old Bawn Road towards Tallaght Village turn left at the traffic light junction onto Old Bawn Way. Turn left onto Old Bawn Drive and turn right onto Old Bawn Park. No. 38 can be found on the right hand side.