- Mid terrace two bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Garden to the rear.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 66 sq. m (714 sq. ft).
We are informed the property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €17,100 per annum.
- Finglas is a north Dublin suburb situated approximately 6km northwest of Dublin City Centre.
- The subject property can be accessed via Cappagh Avenue from Kildonan Road.
- Local amenities include ALDI, Lidl, Charlestown Shopping Centre, St Josephs Girls National School and St Kevins Boys National School, with a wide range of shops, restaurants and schools in Finglas Village.
- Transport links include Dublin Bus services (17a, 40d, 40e, 220 & 220a), the M50 and Dublin Airport.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
BER DetailsBER: C2