DescriptionA super opportunity to acquire a substantial family home in this ever popular development, Ardilea in Clonskeagh.
This detached family home has been in the same family since it�s construction in c 1969 and offers bright, well proportioned accommodation extending to approx 270 sq. m (2,910 sq.ft) comprising spacious hallway, open planing sitting / dining room, family room, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and guest w.c . Upstairs there are five bedrooms ( One ensuite ) and a family bathroom. There is a garage to the side suitable for conversion subject to the relevant planning. The house has been well maintained by the current owners and now offfers the next owner the opportunity to put their own stamp on this superb family home.
The gardens to the rear are a particular feature of this home. Lovingly maintained by the family, the garden is laid in lawn with beautiful mature plants and shrubs. It offers excellent privacy and benefits from good sunshine. There is side access and a driveway with parking. There is also a patio area just outside the kitchen to enjoy al fresco dining in the summer months.
An outstanding property located in a much sought after address in the heart of Clonskeagh, 36 Louvain in Ardilea is a short stroll from every conceivable amenity. It is positioned minutes from UCD campus and is within easy access of many primary and secondary schools. Sporting facilites are in abundance to include the playing fields and swimming pool at UCD, Deerpark & David Lloyd Gym. Transport links are excellent, and the QBC is located at the end of Foster Avenue, making Dublin City Centre an effortless commute. Mount Merrion, Ranelagh and Blackrock Villages are all within easy access.
- Hallway (9.90m x 1.90m )Inviting hallway with large window to front, guest w.c off and alarm panel.
- Drawing Room (7.90m x 4.20m )Bright spacious drawing room with large picture window over looking the front garden and window to side. Attractive fireplace and archway through to
- Dining Room (6.20m x 3.60m )Overlooking the rear garden with window to side also. Door out to garden and separate door to hallway.
- Guest W.C w.c, w.h.b and window to rear
- Living Room (5.10m x 3.60m )Located to the front of the house with window over front garden and open fire.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (7.20m x 6.40m )Located to the rear with large range of built in units, window over rear gardens and door to side. Breakfast /dining area. Integrated oven., hob and extrator fan.
- Utility Room (2.70m x 2.60m )door from garden into utility room which is plumbed for washing machine and houses the gas boiler.
- Master Bedroom (4.70m x 4.20m )bright , spacious double room with picture window, built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 (4.70m x 3.10m )Double bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (4.80m x 3.00m )Built in wardrobe, window to side
- Bedroom 4 (4.40m x 2.70m )built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 5 (3.70m x 2.90m )Walk in wardrobe
- Family Bathroom Bath and separate shower unit, w.c, w.h.b and window to side
- Outside The gardens are a particular feature of this fine home. To the front there is a lawned garden and driveway with side access leading to a stunning lawned rear garden. The garden extends to appox 13m x 18m with mature plants and shrubs, and a superb sense of privacy. To the front there is off street parking provided by a driveway.There is also a garage which is accessed from the front and back of the property.
FeaturesDetached Family home of approx 270sq.m (2,910 sq.ft) within this well established development
Well proportioned, bright accommodation
Impressive drawing/dining room
Beautifully maintained lawned gardens
Drive way and garage to front of house
Five spacious bedrooms
Gas fired central heating
Security alarm system
Side access from front garden
Location second to none with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep, and access to an array of excellent schools and UCD campus.