DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this stunning three bedroom mid-terraced property with additional front porch to the market in Kilcarrig Avenue, Dublin 24. Kilcarrig Avenue is a very popular development within easy reach of all local amenities including shopping facilities, pubs, schools and has excellent transport links. The area is well serviced with road networks, bus routes and also has the Red Luas Line within 2 minutes walk.
The bright and tastefully decorated living accommodation of c. 950 sq ft comprises of additional porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen dining room, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and main family bathroom. Double doors lead onto a large garden which is not overlooked.
This one is prime for 1st time buyers but is equally likely to be a hit with investors due to the attractive yields on offer locally. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing.
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
- Overlooking green area & playground
- Red LUAS line within 200m
- c. 950 sq ft (c. 88 sq m)
- Polished porcelain tiling to kitchen dining room
- Fully tiled bathroom suite
- Recently upgraded flooring
- First time buyers dream
- Gas fired central heating
- Recently upgraded windows & doors
- BER C3
- Ideal position within the development
- Ample off street parking space to front
- Sunny rear garden with block built shed
- Low maintenance front
- Settled development
- Ideal for 1st time buyers
- Viewing highly advised!
Travelling from the M50 go past the Square shopping centre on your right hand side. Take the right onto Cookstown Way and the next left onto Bothar Katherine Tynan. Take the left into Fettercairn and then right and an immediate left. Number 3 will be on your left hand side.