DescriptionGenuinely Individualistic – Welcome to 3 Beechmount Park, In the Highly Sought-After Area of Mucklagh, just outside Tullamore Town. This Semi-Detached 2 Bedroomed Single-Story Residence to front and Converted Dormer Area to Rear (Via Attic Storage Area with 2 No. Additional Attic Storage Rooms). Very Large Green Open Area to front of property. This property will appeal to anyone seeking something out of the normal realm of things.
Front External Area:
Cobble Lock Surrounds Residence from front entrance to rear. Un-Obstructed Side Vehicular Access via Painted Flower Mural Access Gateway. Front Parking Forecourt. Obtuse Triangular Shaped Patio Area/Garden Sanctuary Area complete with Garden Arch, Paving & Chipping Area and Built-In Walled Flower Beds. Perfect For Al fresco dining or the Gardening Connoisseur!
Rear External Area:
Cobble Locked Step-Down Area to Perspex Glass House Area & Range of Outbuildings.
Very Well-Maintained Residence with 2 No. Bedrooms with Additional Attic Conversion to include 2 No. Attic Storage Space Areas. Delightful Kitchen Area with Striking Brick Arch Surround to Sitting Area.
Mains Services as advised. Floor Area: 85 sq. mts./ 915 sq. ft. O.F.C.H. Double Glazing. Front Garden & Rear Yard & Outbuilding Area. Eircode: R35 P668
C. 3.7m X 1.19m
Strip Timber Ceiling.
C. 2.9m X 1.74m
Corner Sit in Bath, W.C. W.H.B. with Ornate Surround.
Electric Shower & Circular Surround.
Walls Fully Tiled.
C. 3.64m X 2.73m
To Front Aspect.
C. 3.64m X 3.37m
Wall to Wall Unit with Bed Inset Head.
Door from this Room to First Floor.
C. 5.74m X 3.75m
Large Range of Units Ground & Eye Level.
Solid Fuel Stove with Hot-press Alongside.
Cooker with Extractor Hood.
Ceramic Tiles on Floor.
Sitting Room Area:
C. 2.93m X 2.2m
Brick Built Arched Open Access from Kitchen.
To Front Aspect.
Attic Storage Room 1:
C.6.37m X 2.95m
Solid Wood Flooring.
2 No. Velux Windows.
Attic Storage Room 2:
C. 2.05m X 2.92m
Solid Wood Flooring.
Located at End of Yard.
Flower/Perspex Glasshouse Alongside utility.
C. 4.9m X 3.09m
Fully Wired with Double Timber Doors.
Outside Wash Area:
C. 3.16m X 2.19m
Outside Wash Area with Sink Unit with Press Unit Surround.
Viewing is Highly Recommended through Sole Selling Agents Mollin Estates.
Mollin Estates Purveyors of Fine Homes & Estates Since 1989.
Features• Fully Tiled Bathroom with Electric Shower & Large Corner Bath Incorporated.
• Full Red & Black Colored Cobble Lock Drive around house complete from front driveway through vehicular access to rear.
• Obtuse Triangular Shaped Patio Area/Garden Sanctuary to one side of front cobble lock fore court. Garden Sanctuary comprises Walled Flower Bed separating Driveway, Front wall with High Front Hedge, Boundary Wall Flower Bed, Wrought Iron Garden Arch leads to Paved Area with Limestone Chipping Surround.
• The Front Patio Area/ Garden Sanctuary Area would be ideal for al-fresco dining and/or garden enthusiasts.
• Un-Interrupted Vehicular Access to Side with Access Gate with Painted Flower Mural.
• Converted Attic Storage Area with 2 No. Attic Storage Rooms.
• Located in the Centre of Beechmount Park Estate – Large Open Green Area to Front of Property.
• 2 No. Step-Down Rear Areas from Raised Cobble Lock Area. All South Facing for All Day Sunshine.
• Green House & Outhouses to rear.
• Pumped Beaded Insulation in walls as advised.
• Walking Distance of Mucklagh Village, Kelly’s Pub & Grocery, St. Colemans National Mixed School, Church & Newly Built Community Centre/Sports Complex.
• C. 3.25 Miles Tullamore; C. 4.75 Miles Blueball; C. 8.75 Miles Lough Boora Discovery Park Lands; C. 9 Miles Kilcormac; C. 12.25 Miles M6 (Galway to Dublin) Motorway Access at Kilbeggan.