DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home with garage and attic conversion to the market ideally positioned with in the mature residential area of Woodvale Drive, Clonsilla.
This property is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a mature residential area, and is close to numerous amenities, such as shops and schools. It also benefits from its close proximity to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Millenniumm Park, and the National Aquatic centre. The area is well-serviced by public transport, and the N3 is only a short drive away, providing access to the national road network, Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport.
No 28 has been upgraded over the last year with new double glazed windows, new gas boiler and wrap around external insulation which all contribute to the high BER rating.
Bright and tastefully decorated internal living accommodation of c. 1235sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, utility, garage, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, main family bathroom and attic conversion currently being used as a 4th bedroom.
No 28 also boasts a fully wired and plumbed block built shed of c. 270sq.ft in the rear garden. This was originally being used as a music studio but offers an abundance of opportunities for its new owner. An opportunity not to be missed; call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!!
- c. 1235sq.ft
- Open plan living downstairs
- BER C1
- Fully wired and plumbed block built shed
- Tastefully decorated
- Garage to the side
- Attic conversion currently being used as a 4th bedroom
- Ideal for first time buyers and trader uppers
- Stunning property
- Quiet cul de sac
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler
- Tongue and Groove flooring
- New double glazed windows
- Wrap around external insulation
- Sunny low maintenance rear garden
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Ample parking
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Short drive to the N3 and M50
- Close to numerous schools and shops
- Short drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Area well serviced by public transport