Description** Virtual Tour LInk - Copy and paste this into your browser**
Castle Estate Agents Powered By Keller Williams is honoured to present this stunning 5 bedroom A rated semi-detached property located in Blackberry Hill, an exclusive development of just 43 houses, located off the Glenamuck Road in leafy Carrickmines.
No. 27 was constructed in 2016 and the current family have added to the already beautiful standard in which they were built. Presented in immaculate condition throughout, this wonderfully spacious home is positioned over three floors and boasts generous proportions in both living and bedroom accommodation. High ceilings enhance the overall spaciousness and allow for an abundance of light to flow throughout the property, which measures approx. 220sq m / 2,369 sq ft.
The main entrance hall is bright and welcoming, with smart understairs storage and guest wc that has been tastefully upgraded. To the right of the hallway is the well-proportioned living room bay window, this elegant feature is repeated in the first-floor double bedroom. The large, open plan kitchen / dining / family room is positioned to the rear and features a central island and integrated appliances. A fully fitted utility room offers excellent additional storage.
Upstairs on the first floor are two large double bedrooms, both with stylish ensuite shower rooms, the principal double is to the rear with walk in wardrobe. There are a further three bedrooms on the second floor, two doubles and a single, the double bedroom to the front also with walk in wardrobe. The second floor also hosts a luxurious family bathroom featuring a freestanding bath and corner shower.
The southeast facing rear garden has been professionally landscaped by the current owners, to include weatherproof composite decking and natural stone wall cladding. The gated and covered side passageway has been cleverly adapted as additional storage lean to shed. The front garden is paved and offers off street parking for 2 cars.
This superb property built with modern day living in mind, is sure to have wide appeal.
- Cobbled driveway & landscaping
- Marine grade stainless steel and Plexiglas front door canopy
- Lean-to shed for storage and easy access to back garden
- Back garden professionally landscaped including weatherproof composite decking and natural stone wall cladding
- Digital security system with cameras and app-based monitoring/control
- New Zealand wool designer carpets on stairs and landings from Alternate Flooring
- Highest quality (21mm) wooden laminate flooring in most bedrooms
- Smart understairs in-built storage unit with drawers and wardrobe
- Newly upgraded downstairs bathroom (2021) with fittings from Sonia
- In-built stainless steel drinking water tap for both filtered still and sparkling water from Britta
- Upgraded constant pressure ultra-silent water pump from Grundfos
- Attic converted for convenient storage
- All lights in energy efficient LEDs