Description** If attending the Open Viewing this Saturday the 19th, please contact our Dalkey Office on 01 5595005**
Churches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this three bedroom snug starter home to the market.
No 23 Seaview Heights truly live up to its name & location with being on a height to take advantage of sea views from 1st floor. Located on quiet cul de sac with ample off street parking & external insulation makes this an ideal home to get on the property ladder.
To front you have open drive with loose stone that will comfortably fit 2x cars, wide entrance hallway is next with wooden flooring & under stairs storage. Sitting room with stove & feature slate surround leads into spacious kitchen & diner. Here you in the heart of this home you are treated to fitted units, free standing electric cooker, wooden flooring & access to rear garden. Off entrance hallway & to the rear of the property is fully tiled bathroom with 3x piece suite & electric power shower over bath.
Upstairs on landing with hot press & carpet flooring there are three very well proportioned bedrooms. Both generous master bedroom & large single bedroom are to front & have a sea view over tree tops. Remaining bedroom is a double & set to the rear of the property & enjoys mountain views; all three bedrooms (2x double & 1 large single) have carpet flooring.
Outside to back of this home is low maintenance garden that is not over looked. This split level garden is a sun trap & benefits from south westerly aspect. On upper level of garden is steel shed with double sliding door, you also have direct access from small green behind the house which is vital if carrying out repairs or some DIY.
Neighbours include a choice of supermarkets from Aldi, Lidl, Super Valu & Tesco that are all with close proximity to No 23. A number of schools that cater for all levels are too within an easy commute. The property is very convenient to Wicklow Town & Harbour where you have a host of amenities. Road access M.11 is a mere five minutes away, good transport services either by train or bus are nearby.
- Ample off street parking, can fit 2 cars, gravel drive
Hall: c.4.25 x 1.83m
- Wide hallway, wooden flooring, under stairs storage
Sitting Room: c. 3.06 x 3.62m
- Wooden flooring, stove, feature slate fire surround
Kitchen: c. 3.58 x 3.59m
- Wooden flooring, fitted units, free standing electric cooker, access to rear garden
Bathroom: c. 1.72 x 1.82m
- Fully tiled, 3 x piece suite, electric power shower over bath
Landing: c. 3.88 x 1.83m
- Carpet flooring, hot press
Bedroom 1: c. 3.95 x 3.17m (to front)
- Master bedroom, carpet flooring, large window, views of mountain & sea
Bedroom 2 Double: c. 2.76 x 3.63m (to rear)
- Carpet flooring, large double bedroom, view of mountains
Bedroom 3 Single: c. 2.32 x 2.79m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, large window, views of mountains & sea
Back Garden: 12.5m in length
- Low maintenance garden, patio area, split level, rear access, large steel shed with double doors, south west aspect
BER rating of C2
Double glazed windows
Dual heating- oil heating & back boiler
Off street parking
Low maintenance front & rear garden