Located in a low density residential development in Ballina town, this property is well located within the development and finished to a high standard throughout. The property has 2 no. parking spaces and is connected to all mains services. The property is within walking distance of the town center, local schools and all amenities.
The property is facing onto a green area, and is not overlooked to the rear. The property has a tidy well designed back garden with decking just off the dining area. There is a small lawned area to the front of the house.
The decor in the property is to a good standard throughout. The open fire in the sitting room is solid fuel with a back boiler which heats both the radiators & hot water.
• Within walking distance of Ballina town center and all local amenities.
• Well positioned within the development, not over looked to the front or rear.
• Two no parking spaces & connection to all mains services.
• Oil fired central heating & solid fuel open fire with back boiler
• High quality finishes throughout the property
• Well designed rear garden with small shed & decking area
Entrance Hallway 2.01m (6'7") x 5.17m (17'0")
Neutral decor, with solid wood staircase leading to the first floor. Wood finish flooring with wood paneling creating under stair storage.
Sitting Room 5.19m (17'0") x 4.19m (13'9")
Off the entrance hallway, a generous room with large bay window overlooking the green area to the front. Double doors lead to the dining & kitchen area. The room has an open fire for solid fuel with back boiler that heats the radiators & hot water. The wood finish floor and naural palet decor give the room a relaxing atmosphere.