DescriptionThis fantastic 4 bedroom detached property (circa 186 sq.m.) located only a short drive away from the grounds of Lough Rynn Castle Estate & Gardens comes to the market in showhouse condition throughout. Situated in a quiet cul de sac the house is designed with luxury and comfort in mind offering high specifications.
Accommodation comprises; Hallway, Separate Living room, further lounge/sitting room with stove, open plan dining kitchen, utility room, downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite) with built in wardrobes throughout and a family bathroom. With magnificent landscaped gardens, the house is in turn key condition & viewing is highly recommended.
- Presented in show house condition
- Patio area with landscaped gardens
- 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite) & built in wardrobes
- Double glazed
- 2 Solid fuel stoves
- 2nd reception room could be used as a 5th bedroom, play room or office
- Property was finished by the current owners only in September 2020 (built 2006)
- Solid oak doors and all woodwork (stained)
- Oil fired heating with grant Vortex burner
- Second reception room is fitted with eco design wood burner and lovely limestone surroundings
- High quality kitchen (German ALNO) with granite worktops
- BEAM central vacuum system
- Music system with ceiling speakers and fast fibre internet
- Quality Swiss laminate flooring
- Maintenance free steel shed
- Management Company with annual service charge of €1100 to include: litter picking, front and back gardens cut, window cleaning, insurance etc.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.107193831 Energy Performance Indicator:158.54 kWh/m²/yr