DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are excited to present this bright and modern two bedroom mid terraced property to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of McKelvey Road, Finglas East. This house comes to the market in show house condition, with the benefit of the property only being c.10 years old, gas fired central heating system, double glazed windows and a south/east facing rear garden.
The location is second to none within close proximity of Finglas Village and The Charlestown Shopping Centre together with the new Odeon Cinema & IKEA. The property is also within an excellent catchment of both primary and secondary schools and parks. There is an excellent bus service within a few minutes' walk offering a high frequency service to the City Centre. The M50 & Dublin International Airport are both close to hand making this a most strategically positioned address.
Bright and airy living accommodation of c.775sq.ft comprises of entrance lounge, downstairs bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and two double bedrooms (both with ensuite). No. 22A is sure to appeal to investors, clients thinking of trading down and an ideal opportunity for a keen first time buyer to take that step onto the property ladder. Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!!!
- c. 72sq.m / 775sq.ft
- Only c.10 years old
- 2 bed / 3 bath
- Off street parking and ample on street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- South/East facing rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with ensuite
- Rear garden with shed
- Mature and sought after area
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Early viewing highly advised!!